forum

Various Artists - With "You" -Kizuna- [Taiko]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Stefan
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Montag, 18. September 2017 at 19:59:49

Artist: Various Artists
Title: With "You" -Kizuna-
Source: ひぐらしのなく頃に解
Tags: higurashi no naku koro ni staff bonds tamura yukari horie yui nakahara mai hoshi sōichirō kobayashi yū kanai mika yukino satsuki hinamizawa kai dear you limited edition fan disc file. 03 TVアニメーション「ひぐらしのなく頃に解」DVD ファンディスク FILE.03 ファンディスク FILE.03(初回限定生産) thenutritiousguy tng
BPM: 160
Filesize: 9800kb
Play Time: 06:26
Difficulties Available:
  1. Yujo (3,77 stars, 1496 notes)
Download: Various Artists - With "You" -Kizuna-
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------

Dedicated to my friends in osu!, thank you for everything.

Prev Map <- Map #047 -> Next Map
Lust
See you around Stefan, it will definitely be strange not seeing your name in game. Good luck with your duties irl, and as always if you are looking for a conversation you know where to find me!
Nwolf
*howls*

: (
Sieg
.____.
Asphyxia
I never thought that you, Stefan, would quit, even partly. Best of luck with your irl stuff, and I hope to see you soon back here! <3
Leader
It was a pleasure to meet you, I hope we'll be able to talk again one day, good luck with everything!
Loctav
o/ viel Erfolg!
Suimya
It was nice meeting you Stefan, and I really hope you have good luck on everything you do <3
Deif
Viel Erfolg bei der Ausbildung! Ich wünsche dir alles Gute und ich hoffe, dass du wieder bald kommen kannst :3
Alumetorz
Ganz viel Glück mit deiner Ausbildung, Stefan! Man sieht sich!! o/
Ayachi-
Good luck with life!
and CEO
Dainesl
Goodbye Stefan, see you around o/
Squigly
ill miss you hun 🌀 see you in future!
Kodora
:(

I really can't believe youre leaving, you was one of the most active and responsible guys here. Sigh, I've had so many nice conversations with you and I really hope that you'll gonna back somewhere :c

Good luck with your irl stuffs tho qwq
OnosakiHito
Auch von meiner Seite aus her, viel Erfolg mit der Ausbildung! Ich kann es jetzt schon kaum erwarten dich hier wieder willkommen zu heißen! Immerhin können lolcubes und ich nicht auf ewig die einzigen hier sein. Haha
Lanturn
ahh wow.

I didn't expect this. Good luck in your real life and I'm looking forward to the day you come back to osu!. Take care!

ps. This version of you is amazing. Beautiful song and map. I'll keep practicing until I can play this :)
Uni
Best of luck buddy and see you at gamescom
Lally
;____; ♥ hope to see ya come back danke fur alles
QHideaki13
May the best be with you!
Kanari
farewell Stefan~ best of luck to you! hope to see your return ^_^
See you later, man. Best of luck and have a wonderful life.
riffy
Stay amazing and do your best! See ya. <3
Andrea
You surely will be missed, but I'll look forward to the day when you will be back to the game.

Best of luck with anything that comes in your life, bro!
Seph
BITCH

YOU MADE ME CRY

FAGGOT

;___________;

See you space cowboy o7
Zetera
Ich denke, dass ich für alle spreche, wenn ich sage, dass du eine richtige Entscheidung getroffen hast. Bemühe dich um deine Ausbildung und bleibe dran. irgendwann wirst du dich so eingelebt haben, dass du wieder in vollen Zügen hier sein kannst. Vielleicht ändern sich deine Ansichten, was diese Züge betrifft, dennoch werden sie voll sein.

Man wird sich wiedersehen, Stefan.
Sey
Viel Erfolg bei deiner Ausbildung, Stefan. Ich drücke dir die Daumen, dass alles so klappt, wie du es dir vorgestellt hast.
[Yue]
Hope to see you soon, good luck in everything
and we all hope your return
Stefan ;^;
BeatofIke
Ah, didn't catch this thread until now. Best luck in life and job Stefan.
See you around.

PS: Life is so cruel ;w;
Akiyama Mizuki
Come back asap, i will be waitin'
Also have a nice real life, m8
show more