forum

[Archived] Getting lag between audio and hit objects

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kshadow310
Problem Details:

Installed on a mac... Noticed timing was ridiculously off.. Disabled things that are performance-costy.. Which amounted to no obvious improvements.
Then I noticed how it gets a lot better when I adjust the offset. Unfortunately, still getting constant 100s on a -300 offset (maxed out).
Is there any way to skew the offset further? Is there hope or should I just give up this whole osu+mac idea...? :(

osu! version: 20150203.7 (latest)
Naywils
I've been having odd things playing today, I play a map it feels fine I play it again it feels faster and off.
Mofu kun
are you playing through Bluetooth headphones? because there is definite audio lag with that.
Blaizer
The mac version of osu! has a lot of input lag because it's running through WINE. osu! is going cross-platform pretty soon, so if you wait a bit you'll have it running natively on mac.

To answer your question, no, you can't adjust it further than 300/-300. That's the limit, I guess.
Topic Starter
Kshadow310

Mofu kun wrote:

are you playing through Bluetooth headphones? because there is definite audio lag with that.
Nope ;/

Blaizer wrote:

The mac version of osu! has a lot of input lag because it's running through WINE. osu! is going cross-platform pretty soon, so if you wait a bit you'll have it running natively on mac.

To answer your question, no, you can't adjust it further than 300/-300. That's the limit, I guess.
Thanks! Too bad for that limit..

Can't wait to see native happen :) Also, without meaning to sound impatient, about what sort of timeframe does "a bit" mean? (Thinking of bootcamp to make things easier if its more than a month or 2..)
- Marco -

Kshadow310 wrote:

Can't wait to see native happen :) Also, without meaning to sound impatient, about what sort of timeframe does "a bit" mean? (Thinking of bootcamp to make things easier if its more than a month or 2..)
Within this year