forum

[Archived] My Cursor jumps to the bottom of the screen sometimes.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[ Scarlet Red ]
Problem Details: Well, okay, so I have a Wacom CTL-480 (Or Wacom Intuos, same thing) and I used to have a problem with the pen where I would spin circles as an example and it would start spazzing out. After getting a NEW pen, it's been fine, but now I'm having a bit of a problem.

I just beat a song, it was hard but managed to beat it (finally) and the pen was perfectly fine throughout (it was 3 minutes). After that song, I noticed my hands were pretty sweaty, more than normal. Now normally I wouldn't care, but then I retried the song and during the beginning the stream jumps, every now and then, glitched my cursor into jumping from the area, to the bottom, and back. Now I don't have much more information for you and I can't really send a screenshot, but I'm wondering if anyone else has this problem and is there a simple fix for it? If I can give anymore info, then tell me. But atm it's kind of annoying and I don't want it to get as bad as before.
RvNovae
did you disable windows flicks?

can be found in your tray
PatZar
  1. option -> sensitivity -> change it
  2. turn off your RAW
Xanaehla
What operating system do you use? is it Windows 8.1?
sub20cuber
I'm getting the same issue too its like how the mapping of ur tablet chnages mid way through a song its so frustrating, so im using just the top corner of my tablet for osu then it chnages to use all of it. :o
Vertify
Make sure you turn your mouse upside down (or unplug it) lol.