forum

[resolved] [confirmed] Best Score doesn't automatically change between modes

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
neonat
When switching between modes, the best scores remain for the previous mode, meaning even after I switch over to CtB mode, I am shown the best grade of each difficulty from the previous mode I was on (let's say osu! Standard). If I play the new mode, the grades switch to the current mode, but then it remains the same again when I switch to another mode.

Example:
on Standard mode:
Switch to CtB (you can see my best score Grade doesn't match what is shown as I did not use Hidden on CtB :
On another Difficulty:
Played once on Hard on CtB:
Switch back to Standard:

Am using Stable and the latest version of osu!
drum drum
Confirmed
VeilStar
Isn't this (another) dupe? Pretty sure I've seen it posted at least twice before.
drum drum

VeilStar wrote:

Isn't this (another) dupe? Pretty sure I've seen it posted at least twice before.
couldn't find anything :c
VeilStar

drum drum wrote:

VeilStar wrote:

couldn't find anything :c
Just did a search and I couldn't find anything either. Which is strange, as I'm pretty sure I've seen it posted before very recently.
Ohwell, nevermind then.
drflash55
This isn't really a problem for me as I always went out of the song selection
and went back in (or I did the temporary solution which is much faster).

It can, save you time if this bug was fixed with the status being updated with each game mode change, so that you don't have
to manually refresh the song yourself.

Although, I did get one solution for this that is much faster...

A temporary solution
Step 1: Switch the game mode to what ever you choose.

Step 2: Hit F5, and the game will ask you to do a full refreshing process. Hit cancel instead.

Then you're done. All of the stats have been forced to refresh.

It would be nice for this little bug to be fixed soon, so that this ^^^ doesn't have to be a constant thing if you
want to see your status for another game mode.
Tom94
Soon fixed on cutting edge.
BanchoBot
Issue(s) in this thread have been addressed by the following changes:
  1. Fix personal best rank icon not updating when switching game modes. (Tom94)
The changes will be applied to builds newer than b20150406cuttingedge.

Please follow up in this thread if you believe more work needs to be done to fix the mentioned issues. If they have not yet been resolved, please provide any new details that may have arisen after this build.
BanchoBot
Issue(s) in this thread have been addressed by the following changes:
  1. Fix personal best rank icon not updating when switching game modes. (Tom94)
The changes will be applied to builds newer than b20150406cuttingedge.

Please follow up in this thread if you believe more work needs to be done to fix the mentioned issues. If they have not yet been resolved, please provide any new details that may have arisen after this build.