Total Posts
show more
Vuelo Eluko
who r u guys talking to
Trash Boat
Ok that's not cool Rice. At all. Leave
Sync

Aurani wrote:

That, sadly, IS a waste of food.... not quality food (well, canned shit is sort of... not exactly healthy or good in my mind), but still food. You could've at least made some proper food and use it as an addition, no?
P e r h a p s... I'm not a very competent chef though
Aurani
There's still time to learn, mate. Life is all about learning and experiencing new things, and that includes enjoying your own cooking. Besides, it would be simply silly to rely on your wife to cook it for you, as you should be as independent (and therefore flexible) as possible, for your own sake.
Trash Boat
idk if you guys are aware of this, but the BAT is no longer a Team, now they are BAs
Vuelo Eluko
does this mean theres no more bubbling and 2 bat ranking processes
Birdy
basically they're completely normal users with the ability to post on Beatmap Management subforum
Granger

Aurani wrote:

Granger wrote:

Meh, i havent posted here in a while... im still alive. Not that anyone cares.
Totally forgot to respond.

Well, you have no right to complain, as you completely ignored me when I offered myself to talk to you, so who is the one who doesn't care now? :p
Mhh? When was that? Last message in PM is this one where i wrote to you to remind me to reply to you later, as i was literally falling asleep while i was writing.
Trash Boat
I think they still keep their powers and can still help people getting their maps ranked
Aurani

Granger wrote:

Mhh? When was that? Last message in PM is this one where i wrote to you to remind me to reply to you later, as i was literally falling asleep while i was writing.
Well, that only comes to show how much you wanted to talk to me, as you literally even forgot that we talked the day before, and it's not like you can just magically forget it, or never check your inbox either. :p
Birdy

Trash Boat wrote:

I think they still keep their powers and can still help people getting their maps ranked
Implying

Granger

Aurani wrote:

Granger wrote:

Well, that only comes to show how much you wanted to talk to me, as you literally even forgot that we talked the day before, and it's not like you can just magically forget it, or never check your inbox either. :p
I actually dont check my inbox unless it tells me i should because i recived a message. Either way i just looked over the PM thread and no, we were mainly talking about what has been happening in your life in the past 4 monts. Then before that are those 4 months you werent here so yeh... not sure what yesterday you mean there. Cant be this thread since i wasnt posting since over a week or so.
Birdy
Sounds like something you should take up in PMs.
Vuelo Eluko

Static Noise Bird wrote:

Trash Boat wrote:

Implying

they should all lose their titles since they're basically saying "i dont want to do my job leave me alone."
Aurani
I give up, you won, qq.
Birdy

Riince wrote:

they should all lose their titles since they're basically saying "i dont want to do my job leave me alone."
yeah, removing the stupid ass nominations and putting up BA applications is going to be the only good thing about this update
Trash Boat
Oh shit, Aurani lost. Don't worry, nobody's perfect.... yet
Aurani

Trash Boat wrote:

Oh shit, Aurani lost. Don't worry, nobody's perfect.... yet
I lost the moment I continued my life when there was no reason to do so.
Granger
Oh theres plenty of reasons to do so, i wish i could continue my life.

First reason would be that you're not some useless shit NEET who accomplishes nothing whatsoever.
Then theres using your brain to do things which is extremely satisfying... eerr forget that, this reason doesnt even apply for most humans as they either dont have one or refuse to use it.
Trash Boat
Brainless humans are not humans, they are zombies
Zelda

Aurani wrote:

Why didn't you end your oh so miserable life, then ?

Vuelo Eluko
you guys will never learn
Trash Boat

Zelda wrote:

Aurani wrote:

Why didn't you end your oh so miserable life, then?
Birdy
I feel bad for being on the same page filled with the three worst bundles of sticks of OT.
Vuelo Eluko
Trash Boat
2nd warning
AutoMedic

Zelda wrote:

Aurani wrote:

Why didn't you end your oh so miserable life, then ?

OOOOOOOOOOOHH
AutoMedic
Goddamn that was more edgier than my current avatar
Vuelo Eluko
not as edgy as double posting
Vuelo Eluko
you fuck
Vuelo Eluko
er
Trash Boat
that's it, 3rd strike you're out
Vuelo Eluko
gb2sucking at taiko men are talking
Trash Boat
why did you quit your grammar classes?
AutoMedic

Trash Boat wrote:

attaboy
Vuelo Eluko

AutoMedic wrote:

Trash Boat wrote:

attaboy
Trash Boat

Static Noise Bird wrote:

I feel bad for being on the same page filled with the three worst bundles of sticks of OT.
you mean just 1, and no. for now he's in a trial period
Zelda

AutoMedic wrote:

Goddamn that was more edgier than my current avatar
Not as edgy as all those sharp edges in Aurani's posts. I nearly cut myself reading half of them, goddamn.
NotEvenDoomMusic

what

i just typed "razor sharp" in google images.
pretty relevant tho
Trash Boat
ok just 1 more for the posterity and we drop this topic once and for all

seriously, you're still in trial period tho, Rince
show more