forum

[Archived] Can't Left/Right Click while holding Z/X during a beatmap

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Radiant Sol
Problem Details: This is probably the weirdest bug I've had yet. When holding Z, I can't press Left Click at the same time. When I hold X, I can't Right Click, but I can left click! It works completely fine when I'm in the Song Select screen and the Menu itself, but whenever I'm ingame it returns. This is nearly gamebreaking for me because it prevents me from using left click or right click shortly after streaming when there are extra rapid circles or sliders attached at the end.

EDIT: Upon further inspection, I realized that Left and Right click are binded to Z and X. If this wasn't a recent change, then it has gotten a lot more finicky for some reason. Back then I could use left click along with Z and X just fine, but now I hardly ever hit sliders at the end of streams.

Video or screenshot showing the problem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tLZ1QGkjb0&feature=youtu.be

As you can see in the video, when I hold Z or X and left/right click while in Song Select, it works perfectly fine, but as soon as I start a beatmap it won't let me use those two specific button combinations.

osu! version: 20150109.1 (latest)