forum

[Archived] Huion Pen

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
natalielinn
Problem Details:
Okay so here's the problem and how it happened. My pen works, but it's not working correctly I should say. It can move and everything but I have to press the tip of my pen on the tablet REALLY HARD in order to press... anything (hope that made sense) and the same goes for everything else. For example, if I try to press a note with the keyboard, it will just be a miss or a 100. This is all happened when Osu was freezing a lot and I got angry... so you can say that I was smashing the tip of the pen on my tablet but it's not broken. I'm pretty sure this is my fault and I really want to fix this issue because I can't play Osu like this. Please help.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20141122 (latest)
Mofu kun
drivers updated?

I also wouldn't recommend using tablet tap for playing osu!, it's generally not a good idea for good tablet health. (I would recommend keyboard or mouse)
VeilStar
Not sure why you would tabtip but... Adjust the pressure sensitivity in the software?
(Or just use your keyboard to tap ._.)
Topic Starter
natalielinn

MoF10 wrote:

drivers updated?

I also wouldn't recommend using tablet tap for playing osu!, it's generally not a good idea for good tablet health. (I would recommend keyboard or mouse)
I actually use the keyboard and tablet for Osu, but even with keyboard it's not working. I get misses and 100s, I just forgot to add that in my post.
I edited my post so it made more sense, the one before had wrong info since I made the post at like 1 or 2 in the morning lol
Topic Starter
natalielinn

VeilStar wrote:

Not sure why you would tabtip but... Adjust the pressure sensitivity in the software?
(Or just use your keyboard to tap ._.)
I do use my keyboard, I'm sorry I forgot to add that in the post. And I did, still not working correctly.
Mofu kun
try adjusting the universal offset