forum

osu!record - automatic osu! replay .OSR to Youtube service

posted
Total Posts
show more
Kabu

Pandasaysrawr wrote:

actually I can't. my laptop is kinda old, so I can't use obs. the only thing I can use is xsplit and because of how old the laptop is, that causes an immense amount of lag which screws up the entire recording. so I can't record it by myself.
Could also try Fraps or Dxtory.
Recording glitching here as well.
TyrusDalet
By watching the video feed given to us, it seems that the opening video starts when it tries to record, if the creator of this software has seen what is going on, I suggest allowing updates to occur, restart osu (if you don't already do this) THEN add a small delay to compensate for the welcome screen, before continuing normal processes ;)

Just wanna get my Nee William, Wahreit, Caught up (In a Love Song) vids uploaded.... :(
- Marco -
osu!record has detected that osu! has closed, crashed or is display a dialog box [1]
Lhijn
i guess it's gonna be fixed when Darkimmortal goes online again
Topic Starter
Darkimmortal
Fixed and added 60 fps uploading because why not
pingal1ty
I tried uploading my skin in a zip file and didnt work.

Also tried to export it to osk (from osu options) and also doesn't work.

Even one of my videos got recorded with another skin.

Can you check all this please? =)
darkstar2

Darkimmortal wrote:

yeah!! I so appreciate it. thanks for the 60fps!! :D :) and when i upload the skin doesn't work i don't know what happened
TheStrikeer
Why some maps cant be converted? :c
xXP3454N7Xx

darkstar2 wrote:

Darkimmortal wrote:

yeah!! I so appreciate it. thanks for the 60fps!! :D :) and when i upload the skin doesn't work i don't know what happened
skin is only local it's not saved to the replay
Kieran
It doesn't record all replays, it just stops on the main screen for some replays when i try to upload them
darkstar2

MarsCB wrote:

darkstar2 wrote:

skin is only local it's not saved to the replay
i know, but i mean i upload the replay (.osr) and my skin (.osk or .zip) both files and now doesn't work, i have other videos with my skin using osu!record. now always has the normal skin of osu!
Michel

JanzoMan wrote:

It doesn't record all replays, it just stops on the main screen for some replays when i try to upload them
yeah, this happens to me as well. It says osu "doesn't have the beatmap for that replay". Ive tried 3 different taiko replays and none of them worked...
Howl

michelfp wrote:

JanzoMan wrote:

yeah, this happens to me as well. It says osu "doesn't have the beatmap for that replay". Ive tried 3 different taiko replays and none of them worked...
p/3367192

Howl wrote:

Q: osu!record says that I don't have the beatmap, but I have it!
A: osu!record says that because it doesn't have it in the beatmap repository of the server itself.
This usually happens in recent maps.
Topic Starter
Darkimmortal
Skins should be working again
Lhijn

Darkimmortal wrote:

I have so many replays to upload @w@

Edit: it still gets stuck in tht menu when uploading a skin and song
darkstar2

Darkimmortal wrote:

Skins should be working again
nice man good job keep it up :D
AGRX
skins are not working again.
Juu_DELETED
invalid youtube account over and over.
Wuxo
i tryed to upload 5-6 times everytime i got only main menu recording without any sound.
wtf
Edit: it work now
sellyme
This really needs the ability to upload skins before you attempt to start the recording (as well as not having to reupload them). It's getting really annoying trying to upload something, and half an hour later when the skin finishes uploading I have to start over because it's currently in use.
Trizept

Awesome, it works :)
But how do you make it where your own skin shows?
- Marco -

Sorafyy wrote:

Trizept

marcostudios wrote:

Sorafyy wrote:

Deacon
Fail check seems broken. 4 a day limit is annoying when it can take so many tries just to get one video that isn't the menu screen.
Tidek
There is a big problem with osu!mania recording since new scrolling speed system is added.
The recorder is always taking the old scrolling speed system as a default when most people are using new system of scrolling, for example if someone is using 25 scroll speed on a map in new system (around 180bpm), recorder will record it in old system with 25 scroll speed (25 new system is around 13 in old system), it makes it unwatchable because scrolling on video is extremely fast and ppl cant see nothing.

I suggest to put new scrolling speed system as a default or let user choose which system he wants.
- Marco -

It's not my video but it's doing the same thing to my replay D:
AGRX

marcostudios wrote:

It's not my video but it's doing the same thing to my replay D:
It's mine i tried first with skin (removed all menu and interface skin elements) and then without skin.
Result is pretty much the same.
Zlew
it's giving me 2 minutes of main menu~
Zlew
TWICE

actually 4th time the charm
Faishal Akbar
Got 3 minutes of osu!main screen :<

Here some information that i've submitted to make replay video:

Replay osr : http://puu.sh/daYB5/feab46fe9a.osr
skin : http://puu.sh/daYDM/851182d338.zip

am i hit the bugs?
Arthesian
also tried it, and got only the mainscreen as result....

I like the concept though :) It's quite fast, and easy to use, but I prefer to record it myself in the future :D

Keep up the good work though!
DroidBass

Faishal Akbar wrote:

Got 3 minutes of osu!main screen :<

Here some information that i've submitted to make replay video:

Replay osr : http://puu.sh/daYB5/feab46fe9a.osr
skin : http://puu.sh/daYDM/851182d338.zip

am i hit the bugs?
That happens to me too... And once when it really grabbed my replay it had a kind of fatal error and couldn't upload the real one at 2nd try. Oh man, so you need to have failures of uploads like these sometimes before being capable to really upload the intended replay.
- Marco -
Darkimmortal, this might interest you t/263797 :)
TyrusDalet
Somebody has appeared to have broken it D: I've come back after an hour, and it's just frozen on someone elses video, not exiting :(
Trizept
Yup, it's my video and this happened for some reason...
Sorry if it has appeared that I've broken it; I literally have no idea what happened :cry:
Hopefully Darkimmortal comes back and fixes it soon >:(

Edit: Seems like it's working again :P
Muv Acid
Thank you for your work man, it is awesome! ^w^

but my experience so far:
The 1st upload went thru good, but youtube failed to process.
2nd upload: I uploaded my skin with my replay as well, it went thru, but the skin was something other then what i uploaded
3rd and 4th upload: i got nothing, basically just the OSU! logo.

And please, if you are able, put a note somewhere on the website that we can do 4 uploads/day ._.
Deacon
PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Google_Auth_Exception' with message 'The OAuth 2.0 access token has
expired, and a refresh token is not available. Refresh tokens are not returned for responses that were a
uto-approved.' in /dolan/google-api-php-client/src/Google/Auth/OAuth2.php:222
Stack trace:
#0 /dolan/google-api-php-client/src/Google/Service/Resource.php(176): Google_Auth_OAuth2->sign(Object(Goo
gle_Http_Request))
#1 /dolan/google-api-php-client/src/Google/Service/YouTube.php(3135): Google_Service_Resource->call('inse
rt', Array, 'Google_Service_...')
#2 /home/osu/osurecord/osurecord.php(574): Google_Service_YouTube_Videos_Resource->insert('status,snippet
', Object(Google_Service_YouTube_Video))
#3 {main}
thrown in /dolan/google-api-php-client/src/Google/Auth/OAuth2.php on line 222
DroidBass
Well this time it seems this worked. I waited still the site's webcam seems to have grabbed my replay, when I noticed that I was seing my combo amounts, rank, accuracy, etc. The ranking screen.

Waiting seemed to work on me, because I tried some weeks ago but didn't wait and failed 3/4 replays on this.

It worked! :D

Important edit
I did the same with the 2nd's today replay, it didin't work. Maybe you should add a button that says "go ahead" and other that says "cancel" in order to don't spend one of your 4 diary replays on something that will not work. Please... do this ;_;
Howl

marcostudios wrote:

Darkimmortal, this might interest you t/263797 :)
Well, that could be an idea, but I don't think that digitalocean offer servers with some NVIDIA graphics card and whatnot for the fact that they should be servers, and for this reason they don't usually run applications such as osu!

And also, I guess it would still be painful (if not impossible) to setup osu! on linux via SSH.
Nerk-Chan
My replays are blocked for copyright without reason :( :( :( :cry: :cry: :cry: [/color]
show more