forum

[Archived] Missing local scores

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
dionzz99
I've tried to restore my local scores based on this forum t/121223
but then after renaming the BAK file to scores.db and i open osu, it changes back to BAK with different numbers.

BEFORE

AFTER

Marcin also suggest that i should use the older scores.db.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx but i prefer not since i have a lot of scores on the new one (just look at those filesize)

osu! version: 20141015.1 (latest)
Topic Starter
dionzz99
bump
Topic Starter
dionzz99
*waiting for a people who can help with this*
*whistle*
*fall asleep*
pyon
all my local scores are missing too
Topic Starter
dionzz99
bump... *sleeps*

pyon wrote:

all my local scores are missing too
have you tried using the method in the forums i mention?
8-bit
Did you delete your osu.db file before your scores went missing?
8-bit
Keep it as a .bak file and don't change extensions
Topic Starter
dionzz99

talha-senpai wrote:

Did you delete your osu.db file before your scores went missing?
yes i did. oh wait i misunderstanding those sentences XD.
its no. my guess is that when i open osu, the scores.db changed into scores.db.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.bak when i open the same osu on another PC.

talha-senpai wrote:

Keep it as a .bak file and don't change extensions
it's not like the scores.db.xxxxxxxxxxxx.bak will switch to scores.db automatically.
Topic Starter
dionzz99
its happening again.. it changed my recent score.db again!!!
drum drum
All of those files with long number strings are corrupted it's best if you delete them.
Topic Starter
dionzz99

drum drum wrote:

All of those files with long number strings are corrupted it's best if you delete them.
bye bye local score..
drum drum
Not much can really be done about the corrupted database files unless of course you're peppy.
Wh1teh
My osu! local scores work like normal but mania scores don't show up. Also all the replays won't work when I try to download them with f2.
TheVileOne
They will work if osu! knows that a map has replays. Currently the only way to get it to recognize the replays without manually activating them is to delete scores.db and have it be rebuilt from your replay files. As long as you have the replays stored you will get all your scores from the replays when osu is run without an active scores.db.