forum

[Archived] Can't download beatmaps

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Balwator
Hello so seems like my problem isn't solved yet (p/3491114). I accidentally did it with a map from a beatmap pack which worked just fine. So it has something to do with the download itself because if I don't download the beatmap alone, but in a pack it works just fine. When I download the map alone it first takes forever to load theres sometimes an error and then it just won't work.
Already tried it in Chrome, Explorer and Firefox and the download only has problems with the osu file.
FrzR
Please do NOT double post. Wait for other people reply to your main thread to fix your problem.
Bara-
That thread is gone 0.o
Also, try dragging it into osu
Or roght click, open with, osu!
Pannari
Try to clear your browser cache? Might not do anything and it might not even be related, but it's worth a try.
Topic Starter
Balwator
Already tried that.
It's something about downloading the maps when I start downloading them, it just loads forever and I just see "Starting...".
After that it either downloads it (but it seems like the file isn't completely downloaded because I can't add it) or there is a "Failed - Network error" but I can download every file in every browser except these Osu files.
I tried downloading beatmap packs and they work just fine but I wan't specific maps :/
Topic Starter
Balwator
No solutions? :/
Bara-
No need to bump in less than 2 hours :3
Can you download maps from other sites?
Osump? Puush links with maps? Bloodcat?
Topic Starter
Balwator
Yes I can download maps with Bloodcat and Osump without any problems.
So why can't I download them here?^^
Bara-
Idk
Maybe instable internet
Can you play multi properly? Multiple games w/o disconnecting
Also, I recommend using Bloodcat for now, as it features ALL maps, even copyrighted maps
Topic Starter
Balwator
Hmm Internet shouldn't be a problem.
I'm just gonna stick to Bloodcat!:)
Thank you
NOGAMENOLIFE911
That used to happen to me, but on Chrome or Torch you know how it downloads to the bottom of the window right. Well when it downloads and it just stops for more than 30 seconds I click the arrow and pause it, then unpause it again. It worked for me and after awhile my downloading was fine again.
TheVileOne
If it is a problem with osu file it is probably an invalid character in the file name.