Topic Starter
Hellgert

Kuo Kyoka wrote:

same with this: t/251606
such bug after update
dionzz99
i got this problem too.. much hate it.
plz confirm

How about if the title changed to "Hard to move a note to another column in osu!mania editor"
TheVileOne
What resolution are you using? It works on my current resolution in windowed mode. Someone was having issues with the selection being off for some reason. This is probably related.
Topic Starter
Hellgert

TheVileOne wrote:

What resolution are you using? It works on my current resolution in windowed mode. Someone was having issues with the selection being off for some reason. This is probably related.
here

TheVileOne
There seems to be a problem with 16:9 resolutions. I suggest not using them in the editor until this is fixed.
TheVileOne
Certain resolutions bug out when the games tries to convert them to borderless for me. These resolutions are all widescreen resolutions. The game squishes everything to one side and that creates a sync issue. It resolves itself by going back into windowed mode and choosing a resolution that draws correctly when entering edit mode.

My only idea is that if this behavior didn't happen on an earlier build then it is happening because something that relied on cursor position to work suddenly was shifted to detect on mouse position and this screen shifting behavior desyncs where the cursor and mouse is on the screen.
Topic Starter
Hellgert
bump

i test all resolution and the bug still exist
TheVileOne
Need replication steps.

This only happens on one resolution that screws up all the other resolutions. You cannot switch from this resolution to other resolutions while in fullscreen to fix the behavior. I cannot replicate on other resolutions.
TheVileOne
I have an idea about what might be causing this.

Edit: No. Still not sure what is going on. I need a video or something. Does it appear that the cursor is not synced with your actions? Does this problem only affect mania?

Using a mania skin? Does it work in windowed mode? Are you using raw input/ using cursor acceleration? What are you using as a sensitivity in game?
Topic Starter
Hellgert
Video or screenshot showing the problem:

as requested

and yes i use mania skin that made by ecafree2
i didnt use raw input or acceleration as well
if you mean mouse sensitivity,i set 1.6x
TheVileOne
Okay. It doesn't seem to be a sync issue which I thought it might be. Although this behavior is going against what the code is supposed to be doing. It's only supposed to stop you from dragging if a selected object has released the edge of the lane.
Topic Starter
Hellgert
so,how to fix it?
TheVileOne
I'm working on a fix.

Edit: Fixed- wait for it to be pushed.