forum

Kantai Collection

posted
Total Posts
show more
Xytox
She looks pretty decent, but her eyebrows needs a trim. Looks like Mugio's from K-on. *Shivers*

Leguna wrote:

Sukumo resident here
I'm in Brunei.
Jinxy
I've heard complaints about her hair and eye but eyebrows are new, lol
Probably because all the HH fans were already used to her pre K2 eyebrows

Apparently all the new sortie quests are basically "anti-branching" quests which force a counterproductive composition because fuck players so they can take up more of a player's time instead of instaclears

Tawi Tawi here
CXu

Jinxy wrote:

Tawi Tawi here
Hello, fellow Tawi Tawi Teitoku.
Jinxy
Fusou class kaaaaaaaaaaaaai

Time for First BB (<---) to shine (inb4 only Fusou gets it D:)

oh and fall event mid nov
Leguna
derp. shouldn't have LSCing yesterday. time to save up again for the event
Xytox

Jinxy wrote:

oh and fall event mid nov
That feel when OWC is at the same time as the event.

I definitely gotta level my CVs and probably CLs as well before it starts. I just got done with the CA kai nis. RIP all the resources.

This date sucks. I'm not gonna be able to commit fully this time. ;w;
CXu
implying Sweden will get far in owc 8)
Gumpy
Implying Norway will do better.
Kitsunemimi
Totally not late to this thread.

I'm not finding anything on these forums interesting anymore so I barely look around anymore .3.

I'm on Sukumo as well~

Also, I don't care what people have to say about her overlapping eyes (the secret is out), Hatsuharu is sexy.
Xytox
Sweden has already won, just watch me and my team.

Kitsunemimi wrote:

Hatsuharu is sexy.
Destroyers are supposed to be cute though. :3
Kitsunemimi
|:

Hey man, nobody said they can't be sexy. While I'd normally do everything to stand by cuteness, Hatsuharu is like a special flower amongst a sea of cuteness (still then, I wouldn't consider all the DDs to be that cute).
...Well, the things I originally said were mostly an exaggeration, so I'm not really serious about this or anything @w@
CXu
Urakaze is cutest and sexiest ship please.

Gumpyyy wrote:

Implying Norway will do better.
Also no, I didn't imply that. Especially since I'm not in the team 8)
Leguna

CXu wrote:

Still nowhere to found her :3. aah, and i just attempt another Shioi again, so i can't do any sortie right now

Kitsunemimi wrote:

I'm on Sukumo as well~
have mercy when you meet me :p
Xytox

Leguna wrote:

CXu wrote:

Still nowhere to found her :3.
Inazuma always best boat. Real admirals marry their ID 1 boat.
Jinxy
ushio k2

third high-luck DD (probably)

it's happen
Leguna
i would love to see her art improved. seriously, her art right now kinda sucks.
good thing i keep her around
Kurogamii
okay, 8 bucket in a row when doing expedition 2
Jinxy
This update holy fuck

Nagato and Ise class mini buff
Fusou K2's slots were moved around and has a 23-plane slot
Equipment levelling + Upgrade, but needs Akashi to activate
Hence for a limited time Akashi drops in 1-5 and 2-5

Save resources for the Fall event? What event?

Akashi seems to have around 10-20% drop in 1-5, so far I know a few guys who got in on like 5 attempts and I just picked up my own in 7 attempts
Leguna

Jinxy wrote:

This update holy fuck

Akashi seems to have around 10-20% drop in 1-5, so far I know a few guys who got in on like 5 attempts and I just picked up my own in 7 attempts
yet another blueprint needed for Fusou K2, and lv 80 too.
i'm gonna saves resources for the next event, probably gonna grind her in the near future.

lol, i love the enhancement BGM
Kurogamii

Jinxy wrote:

This update holy fuck

banzai
many of my friends got akashi in 1-5 just in a mere 3~5 try
Leguna
yeah, the drop rate quite high tbh, got my 2nd Akashi with Iku included at 1-5 with less than 5 run
Xytox
Some people have apparently even gotten her on A-rank.

She hasn't popped up for me though. Instead I just get a shit ton of subs.

This reminds me of the endless Amatsukaze grind on E-2 last event. Spent my entire event there, grinding the map every day, and didn't get her. And then I read on the forums and wiki page of people getting second ones just from trying to pass the map. ;w;

I got every drop on that boss node except the two boats that I originally started to grind the map for. I wonder if the RNG will be as mean this time as well?
Leguna

Xytox wrote:

Some people have apparently even gotten her on A-rank.

She hasn't popped up for me though. Instead I just get a shit ton of subs.

This reminds me of the endless Amatsukaze grind on E-2 last event. Spent my entire event there, grinding the map every day, and didn't get her. And then I read on the forums and wiki page of people getting second ones just from trying to pass the map. ;w;

I got every drop on that boss node except the two boats that I originally started to grind the map for. I wonder if the RNG will be as mean this time as well?
its RNG we're talking about, her mood always random lol
and i've got Akashi with A-rank too, wasn't expecting it at the first place. but there goes another crane for my fleet
Jinxy
Leguna
so how your preparation for the event guys? honestly my bauxite didn't seems to increase with significant number, and so does with the buckets -_-
Jinxy
30-40k of each, and 800 buckets. All I need is to grind up a few more DDs (Ushio, Ayanami, maybe Hibiki though I don't think I want Verniy) because apparently there's going to be a DD-intensive map.

Oh and

Leguna
800 bucks? seriously? how the hell you can stack so much of it? D:
and that trailer remind me of GuP somehow
Jinxy
I am very good at not wanting to use buckets

I can afford to wait out ~5 hour repair times while I do other shit (e.g. risk-free Orel/Sparklecolle/3-2-A or just plain playing another game), and I save the heavily damaged CV/BBs for overnight. Akashi helps too.
Leguna
well yeah, when they got moderate damage or minor i'd rather use Akashi and repair dock but
I blame extra maps for my bucks losses, tend to get into rage mode when got trolled,especially that 3-5
and the 2nd exped wont gave me some - -
Jinxy
When a ship gets damaged I switch her sister in and just keep going

Other than that I can't think of any other reason why my buckets are like that. My exp rotation doesn't even have 2, it's 5/6/21
Xytox

Leguna wrote:

so how your preparation for the event guys? honestly my bauxite didn't seems to increase with significant number, and so does with the buckets -_-

I probably did around 200 attempts on green planes and I got 1 Reppuu and 2 Shiden Kai Ni in total. So that's why baux is literally ded. On the plus side, I made 8 46cm's in just 48 attempts, so that was pretty good luck at least.

COME AT ME, EVENT! MY BODY IS NOT READY!

Currently trying to Kai Ni Sendai and Jintsuu. And I'm doing expeditions 2/6/21.
Kitsunemimi
Please, plane development is softcore.

I did somewhere around 120 attempts for radar crafting for 3-5 LoS check (and also because I've never done radar crafting before), 250 baux per attempt hits hard. I brought my steel back up from around 55k in about a week, so I think I can get myself a decent amount in time for the event.

Come on guys, you can do better, I know you can!
Xytox
Haha, I wouldn't consider it softcore if I'm literally incapable of getting green planes to begin with. Baux is though, an evil resource.
Leguna
forgot to put this

it seems we all have same problem,Bauxite fever
NintendoFan05
I feel like trying out Kantai Collection now. I've heard so many good things about this game.
Jinxy
If there is one thing I'm exceptionally lucky at it's bauxite crafts. 435 total crafts from the start of playing this game and

I also have a ton of type 22 and 33 but no 32s

Finished getting my top 6 DDs to Lv60. I should be ready for the event. At least 7 battle-ready ships of each type (4 for CV because damned Hiryuu and Zuikaku and 4 for subs but what event uses subs)

Kitsunemimi

Jinxy wrote:

If there is one thing I'm exceptionally lucky at it's bauxite crafts. 435 total crafts from the start of playing this game and

I also have a ton of type 22 and 33 but no 32s
That's actually about average.

Reppuu's craft rate is somewhere around 2 - 2.5% (similar to other S-Holo crafts), and I personally have 4 of them even though I never really sat down to craft a ton of planes.
Although, my friends got really mad at me when I told them that I got two Type 32 Radars from my ~120 radar rolls.

Since I only started playing recently though, I'm not as prepared when it comes to fleet diversity >_> I'll probably just go at it with whatever I've got.
Xytox

Leguna wrote:

it seems we all have same problem,Bauxite fever
At least it regenerates fairly quickly when you're under the regen cap.

Kitsunemimi wrote:

Since I only started playing recently though, I'm not as prepared when it comes to fleet diversity >_> I'll probably just go at it with whatever I've got.
I'd say the same!

I have some high leveled ones, but diversity is a bit on the shortcoming for me as well, I feel like. I have no clue as to what ships are hinted to be needed in this event, but I only have Suzuya as CAV and I wish I had 4 CVs at least. So I don't feel as ready as I'd like to.

But since I crafted those 8 46cm's, my BBs are at least 100% ready to blow shit up. (This is when they announce that BBs are useless in this event.)

In the end, I just like to say fuck it, yolo, and hope for the best. "I'll probably just go at it with whatever I've got." perfectly sums it up.
Gumpy

NintendoFan05 wrote:

I feel like trying out Kantai Collection now. I've heard so many good things about this game.
If you like waiting for hours go for it.
Personally I got bored and have not played in like 3 weeks
Jinxy
Main focus for the event seems to be BB, CA, DD. Good thing I powerlevelled my CAs the past month.
show more