forum

Love Live! School Idol Festival

posted
Total Posts
show more
Gaia
with the daily logins, songs, events and new characters being released (also bdays?) it's not that hard to get 50 hearts in a month or 2

imo anyways o-o
_sparky_
Eli's birthday is on the 21(?) so 5 gems there :3
Synchrostar
CUTIE PANTHER

LETS GO BOYS
UnderminE
Finaaalllyyyyyy

Cutie pantsu watashiiii
blissfulyoshi
Why does the ex version of the Nico song have so many notes? xD
296 combo and only a C combo rank. Admittedly, the chart is not that hard, just requires you to be fast.
KinkiN

blissfulyoshi wrote:

Why does the ex version of the Nico song have so many notes? xD
296 combo and only a C combo rank. Admittedly, the chart is not that hard, just requires you to be fast.
what song? that nico nico?
blissfulyoshi
Yeah, Nicopuri ♡ Joshidou EX
Stefan

Gaia wrote:

with the daily logins, songs, events and new characters being released (also bdays?) it's not that hard to get 50 hearts in a month or 2

imo anyways o-o
Pretty much this. The last Event was a fantastic way to farm a lot (in pretty much everything. lol)
Tsukimi Luna
Lv 101 and I've only drawn 1 UR from the special ticket drawing that gives 20% UR...

How bad can my luck be......

The other UR i have is from an event
And 90% of my SR is from token event or score match event

Im crying

Rizumu Tenshi
Before anything, wait. 7 formations in the JP version?

And I'm not yet ready for events. So I DO lack great ways to farm loveca. P.S no SR or UR here :cry:

P.S Hanayo's bond is full, now how to idolize her? I need an exact copy of the card I started w/...
About to unlock her side story, yay~ <3 <3
Tsukimi Luna
You need 2 cards that are the same..... To combine then together to "awaken" them.....

Bond doesnt affect the ability to awaken your cards

But when u Max out the bond of an awakened card
You get 1 loveca from completing the side story

Easy way to farm for loveca is to awaken your N cards until you have awakened all of them
alxnr
3 free lovecas today!

Hanayo? My pure team consists of 2 Nozomi, 1 Rin, 1 Kotori and 5 Hanayo.
UnderminE
Rin rin rin <3
alxnr

Baka Tenshi wrote:

And I'm not yet ready for events. So I DO lack great ways to farm loveca. P.S no SR or UR here :cry:
Not even SRs from token collecting events?
_sparky_
I have 10 SRs

5 I scouted

5 from events
Rizumu Tenshi

alxnr wrote:

Baka Tenshi wrote:

Not even SRs from token collecting events?
Actually, I suspect events are for experts only. If I am completely wrong, tell me and try to send me a friend request (name: BT2009).
UnderminE
i have only 2 SRs in japanese version and no UR yet, it's okay you can still farm somehow.
Kwinii_old
Honestly, 4 days after I joined, the Cool SR Eli event started in EN and I got it with ease. I didn't have SRs or URs
at all nor did I spend on lovecas to grind for pts. It shouldn't be hard. The token events are made so that even
beginners can participate unlike the score match event.
KinkiN
I got 16 SR in EN version ( 1 awakened version ) no UR yeah most of you should know how this feels

as for JP, i got 6-7 SR, 1 UR from 4mil players celebration ( Bikini Eli. The art is so good that I'd probably got nosebleed literally )

getting SR is not that hard, but getting an UR is indeed hard
Synchrostar
You should be able to get the progressive SR on each event without too much trouble if you dont waste too much LP, regardless of when you started. Might be a bit hard if you're lower levels with sleep and stuff, but the amount of level-ups you get should offset that easily. When you're reaching higher levels your LP bar gets bigger so you need to worry less about wasted LP when asleep.
alxnr
Is Leo, the 2k event points reward, the only male character in the game (EN) so far?
UnderminE

alxnr wrote:

Is Leo, the 2k event points reward, the only male character in the game (EN) so far?
isn't Leo a tomboy girl?

i just hate when game gives error and restarts most of the time. it mostly happens when i finish a map so in the end my score doesn't get submitted and my LP/tokens are lost. (jap ver)
Nekolike
i want the SR Eli so bad ><

i can't do hard songs, is there any way to get it with just normal difficulty songs? :(
_sparky_

Miori wrote:

i want the SR Eli so bad ><

i can't do hard songs, is there any way to get it with just normal difficulty songs? :(

the event song has a hard,normal and easy difficulty so yeah....
Nekolike
i know it's possible, but my LP is too low and i can't get too much books even if i use all my LP ><
Synchrostar
if you S/S a normal (which you should be able to do) you get 140 points. Since it requires 30 tokens to play you can effectively get 170 points per normal. You need 12k points for the progressive SR, so therefore you'd need to play the normal diff at least 12000/170 = 71 (rounded up) times. This would require 71*30 = 2130 tokens. You should be able to hit every token note on hard dailies (don't worry about not FC'ing, just hitting the notes with books and clearing will be enough) which would net you 16 tokens a song. You'd need to play at least 2130/16 = 134 (rounded up again) normal hards. This would require 134*15 = 2010 LP. Through normal regen you get 10LP/h or 240LP/day.
Since the event lasts another 9 days you'll get around 2100-2200LP through regen during the event. Do note you also gain exp from playing songs, so you'll be able to level a few times which effectively gives you another full LP bar to work with. Combined with the loveca you get through event progression, the 5 from Eli's birthday and the 3 from the extended maintenance you should be able to get the SR rather easily, given you don't waste too much LP.

TL;DR Use provided gems, get 5-7h of sleep every day and you'll get the SR.

EDIT: I derped a bit, updated calculations. It's even easier to get the SR now, since you need to use less LP than you get through natural regen.
blissfulyoshi
Wait, Synchrostar, why are you dividing 12k by 140. As you said in the sentence before, you needed 30 points to even be able to play the song. As a result, you should only need to play the song 12000/170 = 71 times. Which means it is possible for you to do it without burning gems.
alxnr

UnderminE wrote:

alxnr wrote:

isn't Leo a tomboy girl?

i just hate when game gives error and restarts most of the time. it mostly happens when i finish a map so in the end my score doesn't get submitted and my LP/tokens are lost. (jap ver)
I don't know. I just assumed Leo is a male. Did s/he show up in the anime?

I got "A transmission error has occurred. Please restart the app." a couple times, then instantly lost my precious LPs :<
Synchrostar

blissfulyoshi wrote:

Wait, Synchrostar, why are you dividing 12k by 140. As you said in the sentence before, you needed 30 points to even be able to play the song. As a result, you should only need to play the song 12000/170 = 71 times. Which means it is possible for you to do it without burning gems.
my bad, i derped. updating in a few
Kwinii_old
None of the regular students appeared in the anime.
blissfulyoshi
If I remember correctly, a few regular students did appear in the background of the anime.
Oh well, it feels so weird to have a SS in EX and a SA in Hard (probably forgot about Hard when I was playing Anemone Heart).

Also, since everyone is doing SR and UR counts, I have:
3 URs
of those URs I have 2 event URs (Swimsuit Eli and Snowman Kotori)
and 1 normal UR (China Dress Kotori)
8 idolized SRs
3 event SRs (the Maki and Nico SRs that came aroudn christmas/new years time and a Hanayo for buying a magazine)
32 normal SRs

As stated already, getting SRs is easy, just play a lot of events, but getting URs is incredibly difficult. On of my friends is rank 175 and has yet to draw a UR yet.
renew
I just see this thread.I never realized there is game thread in osu lol.
btw I got 3 ur and 8 sr (no event card count here)
Rizumu Tenshi
I won't be able to progress due to homework and stuff, so...I really want to waste some of my battery on this, so...I wanted to do something here, but this may change the topic (and experience):
Disable the BGM, play your own music and go teasing your chosen idol in Home. (tap her every once in a while...)
I swear I did that and it felt like a whole new level. Avoid Live Shows as long as the BGM is disabled tho!! And do not enable Adapt Sound for the Samsung users of you and us till done!

By the way, I have a screenshot of the game, behind the notification bar (I was listening to Verse IV at that time), where the music is seen.
1280x720

No my device isn't rooted (custom font, ik)

P.S 38 loveca
12 loveca away from a mandatory SR
Login bonus won't help so it can't be helped. Time to take part in certain events...
alxnr
Has anyone FC'ed [EX] Susume-->Tomorrow?
Rizumu Tenshi

alxnr wrote:

I wish I could play Expert charts :( But not enough songs to train on...even the available Easy, Normal and Hard song...Difficulties are harder than what they are (B-Sides NOT Hits) O_o Are Experts THAT hard?

P.S Why is the topic dead
alxnr

Baka Tenshi wrote:

alxnr wrote:

I wish I could play Expert charts :( But not enough songs to train on...even the available Easy, Normal and Hard song...Difficulties are harder than what they are (B-Sides NOT Hits) O_o Are Experts THAT hard?

B-Sides songs are N - H - EX instead of E - N - H. Experts used to be hard to survive for me, but no longer after I practiced it (failed several times).
NoHitter

alxnr wrote:

I have.

edit:
blissfulyoshi

NoHitter wrote:

edit:
Very nice NoHitter. Now inb4 Vicho comes in depressed.
Vicho

NoHitter wrote:

alxnr wrote:

I have.

edit:
No comments...
edisk

Baka Tenshi wrote:

alxnr wrote:

Personally I managed to fc on my iPod touch. Never managed any fcs on Android though, since the multitouch isn't as responsive. Try practicing on an Apple device, might make it easier to clear expert.
show more