forum

Hei

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
cloud1417
Hi,
I have been playing osu! for a while now but never got chance to come across the forum introduce.
I am cun8y and I like playing drums. I like Happy Hardcore so pls recommend me as much as artist you can. My favs are Chasers, P*light, Vauboy, Electronic Otaku, Motoko, Renard etc. I also like Hardcore punk, easycore, pop punk, dream pop, math rock and Nightcore.
I am from Nepal(Asia) and moved to Finland more than 3 years ago. As a child I grew up watching DBZ and have special place for goku in my heart.
P.S. Akame is my waifu. :roll:
Cerulean Veyron
Hi, cun8y! Welcome to the forums

Good intro, I like Hardcores too~ o3o/
Raisha Millenia
welcome ~
HaruryuuSan
Welcome to the forums, cun8y! :3
Gumpy
Welcome to the forum.
Topic Starter
cloud1417
Thank you guys for such a warm welcome. it really did make me warm. :3
Topic Starter
cloud1417

Gray Veyron wrote:

Hi, cun8y! Welcome to the forums

Good intro, I like Hardcores too~ o3o/
Hi Gray, What are you listening to recently?
Birdy
Hey, hello. My friend moved from Nepal to here, too, but I'm pretty sure that was 10+ years ago, maybe even 15. Enjoy your stay!
Aoriki
Welcome welcome.
Xtrmite
nah
Topic Starter
cloud1417

Static Noise Bird wrote:

Hey, hello. My friend moved from Nepal to here, too, but I'm pretty sure that was 10+ years ago, maybe even 15. Enjoy your stay!
oh wow. I was quite surprised to see Nepalese society in Helsinki and tiny mass spread arnd the country bc I had doubts if there would be any given how isolated the country is. Also back in my homeland some people couldnt even locate it. I live in Turku btw.
Topic Starter
cloud1417

Xtrmite wrote:

Greetings, welcome to the World of Osu!

Those are alot of music genres. I am proud of you to see you've grown up so much :'( (Ohmygod I'm sorry I just can't hold back the tears!)
lel..thank you Xtrmite. feel free to check out my last.fm in profile.