ever missed anEASY note cuz you didnt press down hard enough

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
byfar
yeah rip fc

good bye 30 pp

http://imgur.com/MyjCB2Z

funny thing is, the steep drop was the easy part lol.
Athrun
The struggle is real. When I played a marathon and I lose my combo because of a stupid miss, I cry and ragequit.
AmaiHachimitsu

byfar wrote:

yeah rip fc

and it was for 30 pp too :/

poor you

Topic:

Yes, it happens more often than you think
Syphist
I always miss the slider at the end of Jumping! [Insane], but have never really suffered from it. I have missed notes very close to the end, and plenty within 100 more in the combo of the end. I can only dream of how much pp some of my scores would be worth.
ivan
x
Green Platinum
This is why cherry-red and cherry-blue mech keyboards are so popular
Yakuyan
Happens to me almost ALL the time. I already played an easy map 100 times just because I couldn't fully activate the key in a certain pattern and still can't pass the shits with an S.
ditzix
All the time... That's why i hit the keys really hard when there are bunch of single notes all over the screen. I miss way less then.
ZenithPhantasm
Rewben2
Very rarely. Like 2-3 times I can recall it ever happening.

Most my easy misses are caused by abysmal reading or being retarded and looking away from the note at my hit meter/accuracy.
E m i
No - I don't press buttons. I hit them with the force of a thousand suns.
Athrun

Ivan wrote:

If thats rip then idk what this is (i got more .probably the most UNLUCKY player alive right here, all below 80 Unstable rate too :o
Bro. You are not alone.
[-Cloud-]

Rewben2 wrote:

Most my easy misses are caused by abysmal reading or being retarded and looking away from the note at my hit meter/accuracy.
I feel you man
Gumpy
Did that about three times yesterday ;_;
-sev
No.
chainpullz

[-Cloud-] wrote:

Rewben2 wrote:

I feel you man
But wouldn't you feel like you wasted your time if you finished a song only to find out you had like 5x slider breaks or shitty accuracy? :P
Karuta-_old_1

[-Cloud-] wrote:

Rewben2 wrote:

I feel you man
Not me, I hide everything when I play
chainpullz

[MY] yummy90 XP wrote:

Obviously the solution is to replace every occurrence of numbers in your skin with dots. ***.**% accuracy never looked so good. How about that ***x combo?
Karuta-_old_1

chainpullz wrote:

[MY] yummy90 XP wrote:

Obviously the solution is to replace every occurrence of numbers in your skin with dots. ***.**% accuracy never looked so good. How about that ***x combo?
you don't need to, just shift + tab and hide in-game interface, problem solved
RaneFire
An easy note? Yes... I still get this. Not often, but enough that I can remember.

Doesn't happen more than once in any session though. I instinctively start pressing more confidently (harder?) when it does happen.
otoed1
All the time.
Trauter
I know that feel man.
Synpoo
ur just too good at this game
show more