forum

[Archived] [BSS] Creating package and distributing to global network

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-Lgamer-
Problem Details:
First I wanted to upload a 40 minutes marathon which first got stuck at "Distributing to global network". The map got uploaded and is now pending but there is no beatmap thread to mod the map or anything, it is downloadable otherwise.

Now the next day i tried to update it, hoping it will fix by itself. Now im getting stuck at "Creating package...".
I tried to reupload, still gets stuck at "Creating Package"

The maps MP3 is 49 MB (no video, no background atm) so maybe thats the reason, but I see some other marathons with this size or even more.

EDIT: Now I found a way to fix the sending package by simply switching to cutting edge or otherway around.
But now "Distributing to global network.." happens all the time AGAIN

Screenshot:

osu! version: 20141015.1 (latest)
TheVileOne
Looks like the map duplicated too.
Topic Starter
-Lgamer-
Uploading a normal beatmap also gives me the distributing to global netowork problem.

But updating my old, already uploaded, beatmaps works. Except the ones that are already broken because of the error.

So i cant upload any new beatmaps cause of that.
Bara-
Diff name MUST be marathon
Otherwise you can NOT upload it
drum drum

baraatje123 wrote:

It should also be fine if there is "marathon" in the tags.
Topic Starter
-Lgamer-

baraatje123 wrote:

I'm pretty sure diff name is marathon.
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/223935 as you can see my map is up here, and you can also download it but there is no beatmap thread which is the 1st problem here.
Everytime i try to update this beatmap it goes distributing to global network.
Now the 2nd problem is that whenI try to upload new NON marathon maps it does the same distributing to global network.

Well i guess imma wait until i am able to delete these and try to reupload.