forum

[invalid] PP Issue

posted
Total Posts
show more
Bara-
If they get unqualified, th ey also go away from your Top-Performance
Also, they can re-qualify afterwards, so you don't notice, but your score is gone
Topic Starter
AJT

baraatje123 wrote:

If they get unqualified, th ey also go away from your Top-Performance
Also, they can re-qualify afterwards, so you don't notice, but your score is gone
I'm 100% sure that didn't happen. It happened to my friend also.
silmarilen
holy shit guys, he didnt get pp from a score he set and you're trying to come up with all kinds of random completely unrelated excuses.
if you dont even know what you're talking about, just shut up, you're not doing anything helpful right now.
Topic Starter
AJT

silmarilen wrote:

holy shit guys, he didnt get pp from a score he set and you're trying to come up with all kinds of random completely unrelated excuses.
if you dont even know what you're talking about, just shut up, you're not doing anything helpful right now.
Thanks ^^
KinkiN

silmarilen wrote:

holy god m8 if none of us are really posting, then this thread will have no response, a.k.a dead ( believe me this will hurt more )

TVO wrote:

PP related issues are posted in the feedback thread for the relevant gamemode.
You can find the feedback thread stickied in the respective forum. osu! standard thread is in this forum. The other feedback threads are in their respective subforum.
since i believe pp related issue is not for Tech Support to handle, post here

I've tried to help anyway
Topic Starter
AJT

Yuzuru wrote:

silmarilen wrote:

holy god m8 if none of us are really posting, then this thread will have no response, a.k.a dead ( believe me this will hurt more )

TVO wrote:

PP related issues are posted in the feedback thread for the relevant gamemode.
You can find the feedback thread stickied in the respective forum. osu! standard thread is in this forum. The other feedback threads are in their respective subforum.
since i believe pp related issue is not for Tech Support to handle, post here

I've tried to help anyway
Posted there, and I appreciate your efforts! :)
buny
rank 5.6k -> 4.6k

you sure you didn't get pp?
Topic Starter
AJT

buny wrote:

rank 5.6k -> 4.6k

you sure you didn't get pp?
Yes. Look at all the other top ranks I set that day, those are what I got the pp from. You aren't going to go down 1000 ranks because of 1 play. ._.
buny
And I'm saying how likely is it that you may have just misjudged and it really did count

As far as I know, you don't even have a log of your pp changes and your other scores did contribute so whatever you are stating is very unlikely.
The pp may have not updated after that play, but may have updated after your next high-pp score
drum drum

silmarilen wrote:

PP is handled by the servers. If something is wrong with it it either
  1. Score didn't submit
  2. Server-side error
  3. A map got unranked/unqualified
  4. PP was recalculated
Topic Starter
AJT

drum drum wrote:

silmarilen wrote:

PP is handled by the servers. If something is wrong with it it either
  1. Score didn't submit
  2. Server-side error
  3. A map got unranked/unqualified
  4. PP was recalculated
Server side error seems most probable. Others aren't plausible.
Topic Starter
AJT

buny wrote:

And I'm saying how likely is it that you may have just misjudged and it really did count

As far as I know, you don't even have a log of your pp changes and your other scores did contribute so whatever you are stating is very unlikely.
The pp may have not updated after that play, but may have updated after your next high-pp score
It didn't, I sat there staring at my pp and rank. When I next played a map, I got the pp for that map but still not the previous one.
Ayachi-
from first page, the score submitted so I gues it wasn't the server
Are you sure you remember the pp before you play that and you didn't mixed up with something else
Your rank did go up and I think it was that play

And don't double post
Topic Starter
AJT

[ S a k u r a ] wrote:

from first page, the score submitted so I gues it wasn't the server
Are you sure you remember the pp before you play that and you didn't mixed up with something else
Your rank did go up and I think it was that play

And don't double post
._.

I am 1000% sure. (Sorry for the double post btw)

The 3 or 4 other plays that day is what I think I gained pp from. The exact same issue happened to my friend months ago with this play:
drum drum
who
is
this
friend
you
speak
of

And provide more details on "It happened to him"
Topic Starter
AJT

drum drum wrote:

who
is
this
friend
you
speak
of

And provide more details on "It happened to him"
Sheeaper, he played the map and the score counted submitted and everything, just didn't gain pp. Exact same as me. He doesn't really care anymore though, but if needed he can confirm that this is an issue.
Ayachi-

I got pp from the map
Can you tell your friend to set a new record and see if he gets the pp
Cna't fc the one your friend played I am noob
but I did get pp from it too
Topic Starter
AJT

[ S a k u r a ] wrote:

I got pp from the map
Can you tell your friend to set a new record and see if he gets the pp
Cna't fc the one your friend played I am noob
but I did get pp from it too
That's not what I'm on about. It's not the map's fault, it was a server side error.
Bara-
Then there is nothing to do about
A few (maybe dumb) questions:
1.) did the score submit? (See global rankings)
2.) is it your highest score? If you got lower score, it will not submit
3.) if you play the map again, and you get a higher score, will it appear then? You should try it
4.) can you link the map in question? Maybe there is a pp-fix
This means, that it gives to much, like a Hard (normal like) with HdHrDr 99% giving 260+
Note: idk if some/all of these are already answered, but I'm onmobile, and when typing this I forgot what you already said ;-;
Topic Starter
AJT

baraatje123 wrote:

Then there is nothing to do about
A few (maybe dumb) questions:
3.) if you play the map again, and you get a higher score, will it appear then? You should try it
This means, that it gives to much, like a Hard (normal like) with HdHrDr 99% giving 260+
Note: idk if some/all of these are already answered, but I'm onmobile, and when typing this I forgot what you already said ;-;
1. Yes.
2. Yes.
3. I don't really want to without knowing what the issue is first. If I wanted the pp that badly I'd just use HD and get like 10-20 more. I just want to know why this is happening. :P
4. https://osu.ppy.sh/b/443272?m=0
silmarilen

baraatje123 wrote:

it wouldnt have shown up on his profile if it didnt

baraatje123 wrote:

it wouldnt have shown up on his profile if it didnt

baraatje123 wrote:

it's there on his profile. it's not about appearing, it's about giving the pp it should.

baraatje123 wrote:

no there isnt, the pp gained fits with the map difficulty/od/amount of notes/his accuracy
Bufa
osu!Bancho sometimes doesn't register your PP scores in-game, but it definitely counts in your rank / profile
TheVileOne
We don't handle pp issues here, because we have a feedback thread for this.