forum

[Archived] "corrupted download link"

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mamoru974
Problem Details:

Hi for start sorry for my poor english but i'm french student and so weak in english = p

Then there is my problem :
I create a beatmap but "corrupted download link" so how can i repair this or who can help me to resolve it ?

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

I don't have screen or viedo but the beatmap name is : "Aqua Timez Mask by Mamoru974"

osu! version: 20140814.1 (latest)
Bara-
I can download it correctly
Kyonko Hizara

baraatje123 wrote:

It downloaded fine for me.

Is it saying this when you download the map or when you import it into the game?
Nya Nya Neko

Mamoru974 wrote:

Problem Details:

Hi for start sorry for my poor english but i'm french student and so weak in english = p

Then there is my problem :
I create a beatmap but "corrupted download link" so how can i repair this or who can help me to resolve it ?

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

I don't have screen or viedo but the beatmap name is : "Aqua Timez Mask by Mamoru974"

osu! version: 20140814.1 (latest)
i think the problem might be your internet.
the map must be downloaded fully with internet.
if your conection is lost just a several minutes while downloadingosu cannot start the map.
just try to download it on a later day.
if you want to delete the broken map u can go to the fail folder in the osu-song folder.
the "corrupted map should be in there.

EDIT:

baraatje123 wrote:

doesn't work for me doh :/
Topic Starter
Mamoru974
Thanks for the answers = )

And i can download the beatmap but when osu start, it's tell me the beatmap is corrupted and move to fail folder and i can't see the beatmap with the others on the game but i will try to delete the broken file = D
Thanks you a lot :D