forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Vulf
He got off way too easily in my opinion.
Jordan
What's even funnier was checking his fb page, seeing tons of chinese / taiwanese people accusing him of being racist and at the same time calling him "white trash", "white pig". lol
PyaKura
though the expressions contain "white" anyway, no matter if the other party is black/white/whatever.
Navizel
Only banned for 3 games while others were banned for a year or something. Cough cough shook cough cough nukeduck cough cough iwd
BrokenArrow
You guys should check out his facebook page though, I almost feel bad for him
Geo
Navizel
not like I need sleep anyway

anyone?
AutoMedic
Alliance played league

jeez didn't knew that one
Nofool
SSW vs AHQ
1:30
5/1

gg
Geo
Hika
TSM FANBOY MODE AHHHHH.
PyaKura
As expected from Royal Club :c
Dat Rengar tho
Navizel
Last two games were rape :'c
AlneCraft
It seems like DP will get DP'ed today
PyaKura

AlneCraft wrote:

It seems like DP will get DP'ed today
lolol

EDG is the big favourite

EDIT : ASIAN RENGAR AGAIN
Nofool

PyaKura wrote:

EDG is the big favourite
SSB/SSW/NWS are too far ahead ;_;

TPA lost against TSM wtf õ_o.....
PyaKura
I meant against DP lol

And yeah, TPA aren't in their best days. Kinda disappointed :(
BrokenArrow
Let's see if Svenskeren gets boo'd tomorrow :D
PyaKura
I seriously hope so
Ibuki Suika

!(╯‵□′)╯︵┻━┻
Hika
TSM HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEE
BrokenArrow
guys help me I need to figure out why Leona top is not 100% pick/ban yet
she gets so many free tanky stats and with 40% CDR she is a CC machine
with Iceborn Gauntlet it's just impossible to get away from her and she deals so much damage it's not even funny
yes she doesn't have an escape and that might be bad when playing from behind but there are so many champions that are played in the LCS that are bad when behind that it's not an excuse

I tell you like I told you about Zilean a few months ago: Leona top will be a thing soon
roufou

BrokenArrow wrote:

guys help me I need to figure out why Leona top is not 100% pick/ban yet
she gets so many free tanky stats and with 40% CDR she is a CC machine
with Iceborn Gauntlet it's just impossible to get away from her and she deals so much damage it's not even funny
yes she doesn't have an escape and that might be bad when playing from behind but there are so many champions that are played in the LCS that are bad when behind that it's not an excuse

I tell you like I told you about Zilean a few months ago: Leona top will be a thing soon
probably cause there simply are better picks, most top laners will just dominate her early, perhaps even picking up kills on her. Main reason why she is prefered as support is because she really doesn't support any damage to kill without help of someone else, and an adc is probably the best source for this

oh, did I mention she has no sustain? good luck against lets say jayce for instance.
PyaKura
Too many champs do well against her. Off the top of my head, Gnar, the uncommon Vayne top, Trundle, Volibear, Riven can't die or will straight out annihilate her. Not to mention she can't benefit from her own innate, which is better used in a duo lane. AP Leona is fun to play and can deal a fair amount of damage but it's not viable.
BrokenArrow
saying there are better picks and then naming Jayce is pretty funny, I give you that
guys stating viable champions can get countered by unviable champions doesn't make any sense, that's like saying Garen is a stronger pick than Renekton

top lane meta isn't about killing each other 1v1 anymore unless you are Nidalee, tp is a thing now
starting cloth 5 or doran's shield will help with her weak early lane phase, just avoid trading too hard

TRUST ME I CAN SEE THE FUTURE
roufou
that's kinda the point though, even jayce beats leona hard, what about renek, riven, alistar, maokai, ryze, everyone, irelia, nidalee?
BrokenArrow
i'm not here to discuss, opinion is fact
just wait half a year
PyaKura
And Cloth 5 is not a thing ever since they changed its build path ;_;
Vulf
Not sure where "She does a lot of damage" came from.
Her base damage isn't that great and her ratio scalings are even worse.

She has no sustain and at the very best she will turn top into a farm lane with low kill potential which is something you really do not want against the majority of the matchups top. It could work against a couple of matchups if your whole purpose is to deny early game snowballing.

The reason Zilean is so good now is because the game has devolved into this super mega protect the ADC or lose. Nerf adc's effectiveness in the game Zilean goes away.
[-Cloud-]

Found my new favourite support besides LeBlenk. 8)
BrokenArrow
that SK vs TSM game was so back and forth holy moly
[-Cloud-]

BrokenArrow wrote:

but yeah CandyPanda on Vayne was a beast
He almost lost it with bad positioning and splitpush only.
BrokenArrow
ninjaedit
[-Cloud-]
I can't wait for group C.
Navizel
I can't wait for China vs China

also dadeft
Jokerfrown
hey all

wondering if someone knew where i can find LoL mods (mostley just want for my mouse cursor in game)
ive been to League craft but all that stuff seems outdated (is it?) the last post was in 2013.
I hope the moding community for LoL isnt dead, I love to make mods.
any help is much appreciated, Thank you.

also go TSM :d
PyaKura
wow are seriously creating an account on osu! to specifically ask for LoL-related stuff ? Nice one.
To answer your question, I have no clue, every time they made an update my skins/mods would go super weird so I stopped using them a while ago.

HYPE FOR GROUP STAGE 2
Vulf

Jokerfrown wrote:

hey all

wondering if someone knew where i can find LoL mods (mostley just want for my mouse cursor in game)
ive been to League craft but all that stuff seems outdated (is it?) the last post was in 2013.
I hope the moding community for LoL isnt dead, I love to make mods.
any help is much appreciated, Thank you.

also go TSM :d

Implying the modding community was alive to begin with. Most of the mods (for champs) are very low quality recolors with very few decent custom skins or 100% complete model swaps.

The person(s) that made the Winter and Autumn maps on the other hand did a very good job.
Jokerfrown
thanks for the replies.
ive had osu for a while but not an account.
reason i came here to ask is because thereve been some old threads with mods here as well.

ty
PyaKura

Vulf wrote:

The person(s) that made the Winter and Autumn maps on the other hand did a very good job.
Bonus hidden mod when there was a LoL update with a Deep Sea mod :D
show more