forum

Friend request notification

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +5,712
show more
Bara-
I support, very late, but this just got bumped.
I really want this, it seems very great.
I would like to know whem people add me, so I can add them back, Atm I have a whopping 8/9 mutuals.
But some people added me, but then some time later I add them, adn we are mutual. I would like to know if there are people who added me, because I like having friend, for the friends rankings
Myke B
support - would be a really nice feature.
laport

baraatje123 wrote:

I would like to know whem people add me, so I can add them back, Atm I have a whopping 8/9 mutuals.
But some people added me, but then some time later I add them, adn we are mutual. I would like to know if there are people who added me, because I like having friend, for the friends rankings
*9/9
Bara-

laport wrote:

baraatje123 wrote:

*9/9
Ik bedoelde eigenlijk 8 OF 9, niet 8 vd 9, het is eerder 8 vd 83 (Nu dus 9/83, Thank you Laport!)
Bloodyback
Support +1
Fantinja
I hope this feature will be added soon :)
mxy_old_1
I really support it and I like the option with #announce/#userlog is the best. :3
Therealsage
I support this to some degree xD Please make sure to make it possible to disable these notices.
DENKOUSEKKA
*Revived from the Grave*
I need this because I have not a lot of friend ;A;
- Skullkid -

Wishy wrote:

Supporting this only if you can disable those notifications.
Agree. If there's no way of disabling the notification high ranked player are going to get spammed like crazy, but besides that i support this
lovelace
Used to really want this feature.

But I don't really care any more :\
Cerulean Veyron
Supporting this~ i srsly need friends ;^;
Girl
valar
NO I don't like it at all, it's already possible to let someone know they've been added by messaging them, a "feature" such as this just leads to poor culture. I find sending impersonal friend requesst to people so you can feel better about yourself by having a friend on paper.. a bit pathetic.

Isn't it better to talk to them and make real friends instead?

I propose a different change! Change the non mutual friendship label to "following" ^^ (keep the mutual friend icon)
Gumpy
Only if you could disable it, but at this point it looks like there is no hope.
Nathanael
I support this if the button prompts to send a notification to the user.
And for these notifications, BanchoBot should send them.
VShine
this would be a great feature :)
dex73r
bump
AzureRin
yeah this will be really good if it gets implemented =w= helps people know more people.
Skadra_old
Sounds Nice
+Supporting
[ Febri ]
good !!
Tari
YEEEEEEEEEESSS

I think it should be added, helps us know our stalkers!
[ Kubolo ]
I want this feature so much >.<
Riesu
This would be awesome to see and helpful.
chainpullz
As someone who posts a lot of youtube videos I would be interested to see any random friend'ing coming my way. Would prefer it in list format as opposed to notification though.
Stefan
As long it has a toggle I don't care for such a feature. Otherwise, no. I - and other users - want to hold privacy and that is good so.
Maruyu
makes no sense, if I want to add someone, let's say a mapper, to my friendlist to track what maps they're doing more easily, then why do they have to get poked for that? What about the amount of requests that would appear to most top-ranked players and known mappers?
deadbeat

Yuzu- wrote:

makes no sense, if I want to add someone, let's say a mapper, to my friendlist to track what maps they're doing more easily, then why do they have to get poked for that? What about the amount of requests that would appear to most top-ranked players and known mappers?

Stefan wrote:

As long it has a toggle I don't care for such a feature. Otherwise, no. I - and other users - want to hold privacy and that is good so.
Gumpy

Yuzu- wrote:

Why would someone want to add pro players?
Princess Zoom

Gumpyyy wrote:

Yuzu- wrote:

Because we want to be friends with pros
AR10 Only

Gumpyyy wrote:

Yuzu- wrote:

Well its not the case for me but maybe because its easier to spectate him because you will know when he is online

By the way i'll support only if you can disable it
Maruyu

Gumpyyy wrote:

Yuzu- wrote:

People would want to add pro players to track what they're playing and if they're playing stuff that'd be fun to watch. It makes spectating easier.
[ Pustules ]
though i have never ran into a situation where this feature would be needed, im sure others have.
PEPPY PLEASE!!!
Zemome
I'd Love this :) supported :D
Athrun
Definitely going with this. +21 8-)
byfar
so this has been suggested 3 years ago

now, added? nope
-Hanashi-
I support this. I made Instagram followers/friends because of also following/friending them back. But unlike Instagram, there is no good way to know if a person has friended you unless you friend them back and it says "Mutual Friend." I see this as a way for those people who have no real life friends in osu! to make friends in-game. :)
~
EDIT: For those people who don't like the idea of being spammed by notifications, I'm thinking there should be an able/disable option?
mniminwoo
The way friendship status was handled in osu! always seemed strange. +4
Oh also I think there should be something like a "follow" option that works like the current 1 sided friend system if this is added because some people like to privately stalk their favorite players
Tanomoshii Nekojou
AWSSSUUUUM! :D

*bump*
DeathAlchemy
This would be great, mostly if you have it setup so that you can still friend people and have them as friends even if they don't accept it.
show more