forum

[Archived] HP drain doesn't work properly in test mode with auto play

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Low
all that's required is that you start testing a map somewhere in the middle of it with auto play activated

drum drum
Hasn't it always been like this?
Gumpy

drum drum wrote:

Hasn't it always been like this?
Think so.
Also what's that slider at end?
Topic Starter
Low
it has, but i was not sure if it was a bug or an intended feature. if it is a bug, i think it'd be nice to fix it to help modders/mappers find out how intense the HP drain is at a certain part of the song. if it is an intended feature, it should be changed for the same reason
- Marco -

Low wrote:

it has, but i was not sure if it was a bug or an intended feature. if it is a bug, i think it'd be nice to fix it to help modders/mappers find out how intense the HP drain is at a certain part of the song. if it is an intended feature, it should be changed for the same reason
I agree!
Topic Starter
Low
bump
drum drum

marcostudios wrote:

Low wrote:

I agree!
Feature request please.
Garven
p/2774984

I guess this wasn't resolved or it has resurfaced. I've just gotten used to it, so I don't think it was ever fully fixed. If you need HP Drain active during play test, you need to go to the most recent break and start play testing during that period for now.
TheVileOne
This could be fixed. I may try to poke around to see why it happens at some point.
Garven
Any luck, TVO?