forum

[Archived] Very sudden, short freezes during song

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Tsumina
Whenever I'm playing a song somewhere in the song there is this really short freeze maybe .1-.3 seconds. It's very short but enough to break a combo or make my key press not register. I need heppu pls :3

Windows 7 64 bit
Intel i5-2450M @ 2.5ghz
Intel HD Graphics 3000
8gb ram
Osu Settings:
DirectX 120 fps
1024x768 Fullscreen
I have all the details off
[MG]Arnold24x24
finally someone who has the same problem as me :c, and go two months since I have the problem and not to do Dx HELP!!
Eni
How often does this occur? What applications (if acceptable) do you have open when this occurs?

It is probably a hardware issue as I've experienced similar before. However, it can also be because you're running an application (foreground or background) that demands all of your CPU/GPU.
Shirayuki
Did you try to play on DirectX with Unlimited fps settings? Does it still occur? What part of the song is causing it, or it's totally random? Also, did you try to turn off visual settings and/or change skins?
[MG]Arnold24x24
Well, according to my case (I know it is not my post, but it is the very same problem I have from now 2 months and gives laziness created a post with a problem that I see another also has it >.< ), I when I play with and without open programs remains the same screen-freeze while playing for 1 millisecond every 8-9 seconds, I always use directx and unlimited fps, this problem causes all maps that exist in osu! , I have also disabled the visual settings and change skins often :c ...