forum

[resolved] [confirmed] osu! becomes borderless for some reason

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nathanael
Problem Details:
osu! becomes borderless if width of the window resolution is equal to the width of the monitor, at least for me

1. Open osu! windowed with equal width of your monitor
2. Go full screen and back to windowed
3. Done

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

Monitor: 1280x1024
osu!: 1280x800

osu! version: 20140730.3test
- Marco -
Not for me OwO
Topic Starter
Nathanael
Hmm. Any others can test this issue?
Kagamin3-chan
Couldn't replicate with 1920x on b20140731.4test.
smoogipoo
Confirming because I can replicate with:

1920x1080 screen
1024x768 osu!
Kagamin3-chan

smoogipooo wrote:

Confirming because I can replicate with:

1920x1080 screen
1024x768 osu!
Tried with this resolutions and didn't worked neighter with the button nor ALT+Enter.
Might it be an issue with Win8/8.1 because I'm using Win7.
smoogipoo
Maybe. Regardless I know why this occurs in-game, and I know how to fix it too :).
MillhioreF
Should be fixed on latest test.
Topic Starter
Nathanael
Unresolving. :(

ThePooN
I had the same issue yesterday on cuttingedge, but I don't know how it did really happen, but it was when I did some modifications to my osu! settingsd related to fullscreen and resolution.
The_Thunder_Emperor
I seem to have the same problem. I tried to lower the resolution of Osu! so it doesn't have the same resolution as my Primary monitor but There is still No Border. I tried Alt+Enter, and that didn't work.
I usually play on my Secondary Monitor by Moving the Osu game from my primary monitor. But without the border I can't do anything. The Primary monitor is also very small so I can't play on it.
Anyone know what to do?
Topic Starter
Nathanael
Bump. I can't replicate this anymore. Can anyone else confirm this issue is already resolved?

Edit:
I asked smoogipooo to also check this and can't replicate too. It's probably resolved so I'm marking this.
If anyone still having this problem, feel free to bump.