forum

[confirmed][web] Sorting beatmaps by difficulty doesn't work

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
MaliciousFate
Problem Details:

On the Osu.ppy.sh website when searching for Beatmaps the difficulty tab wont show any beatmaps when trying to categorize them by difficulty.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20140814.1 (latest)
Shirayuki

Confirm~
- Marco -
Confirm
Oinari-sama
Yeah I can repeat this.
el-ev-en
I have same problem.
Nwolf
it already happened some months ago, now it seems to be back again
Cheonshi
hmm
- EternalNight -
This is not fixed yet >.<
Kittles
I've been waiting about a month for this to get fixed :/
troubix
always that problem ><
- EternalNight -
Fix this please!
Nwolf
how did this suddenly stop working anyway
-SwordStorm-
Still not fixed D:
Kittles

-SwordStorm- wrote:

Still not fixed D:
drum drum
Please stop randomly bumping this
OundercoverO
I've got the same problem, any updates on when is this being fixed?
Hydro7
I want that option to work quite badly, I've waited months now and nothing is happening, I'd really like this to be dealt with because I've found a lot of awesome beatmaps using that sorting option last year, and now its gone for such a long time. Can anyone provide any feedback? Thanks in advance
Bramble
This is still an issue, it's quite annoying.... So many other things are fixed so amazingly quickly, I don't see why a simple website function is taking seven months to be resolved.... And before I get any hate for saying "if it's so easy why not fix it yourself," I will say that I don't know how to do this stuff, but I DO know that it isn't hard to compare numbers and put them in a certain order, especially when it's ascending/descending.... It's not that big of a deal, but I mean, I used to use the function sometimes for curiosity reasons, and this is just.... ridiculous!
VeilStar

BrambleClaw wrote:

This is still an issue, it's quite annoying.... So many other things are fixed so amazingly quickly, I don't see why a simple website function is taking seven months to be resolved.... And before I get any hate for saying "if it's so easy why not fix it yourself," I will say that I don't know how to do this stuff, but I DO know that it isn't hard to compare numbers and put them in a certain order, especially when it's ascending/descending.... It's not that big of a deal, but I mean, I used to use the function sometimes for curiosity reasons, and this is just.... ridiculous!
I definitely agree, but the Low Priority sub-forum barely gets looked at, and many issues can't easily be fixed.
It's kind of a 'fix-it if-you-have-too-much-spare time-thing', as far as I'm aware.

Maybe there should be a 'Medium Priority' sub-forum for certain minor things that should still be fixed.
Might bring it up to the team later.
Hydro7
Bumping this thread again, still hoping that this issue will be fixed... most probably in vain though... Its been like that for a year now. I'd really like this function to come back :(
Trosk-

Hydro7 wrote:

Bumping this thread again, still hoping that this issue will be fixed... most probably in vain though... Its been like that for a year now. I'd really like this function to come back :(
I guess it will be fixed on the new web, with many other web issues, but not before...
- EternalNight -
This problem have about 1 year, fix this please.
Bara-
Hoping the new site comes soon then
Alvieee

Karpio wrote:

-SwordStorm- wrote:

Still not fixed D:
¿¿¿¿¿
Hypello
Any idea when this gets fixed?
show more