show more
AutoMedic
Too bad nobody quitted or leaved

I wish Sakura can rehost the same setup
Topic Starter
Sakura
I also find it odd that this post wasn't found suspicious:

DakeDekaane wrote:

what I find fun is that everyone is leaning towards Zexion but no one votes yet or tries to do something else, want me to step ahead?
But considering I knew who was scum, probably i saw it as a scumslip or something.
Topic Starter
Sakura

Sonatora wrote:

Too bad nobody quitted or leaved

I wish Sakura can rehost the same setup
I can rehost another normal, but it certainly wont be the same setup, i could host an open mountainous tho, but ppl usually don't like it.
DakeDekaane
As scum, I had fun but yeah, the fake claims were OP. Maybe make it a true mountainous (closed) would have been better, but I think White Flag somehow balanced it a bit.

Also I already was seeing the game lost after beeboy hammering tn, but I guess it was pure luck, and yes, that post was really bad LOL.
beeboy123

DakeDekaane wrote:

Also I already was seeing the game lost after beeboy hammering tn, but I guess it was pure luck, and yes, that post was really bad LOL.
Not gonna lie I thought the same thing XD
beeboy123
The I am busy claim worked though
GuyInFreezer
I would've been on his ass all day if it wasn't for the tracker crumb/claim.

Also, you guys should've been able to figure out that the town had no power with y'all's roles and fakeclaims.
beeboy123

GuyInFreezer wrote:

I would've been on his ass all day if it wasn't for the tracker crumb/claim.

Also, you guys should've been able to figure out that the town had no power with y'all's roles and fakeclaims.
I just instantly assumed there was 1-2 PRs among town and stopped thinking about it.
Topic Starter
Sakura
In a normal scenario i'd give town 1-2 PRs and scum prob 1 to counter them and that's about it. But well guess giving scum fake claims was way too OP (considering mod given fake claims are safe to claim without fear of CC).
DakeDekaane
Jailkeeper wouldn't break too much the game due scum blocked/town protected, but Tracker did, maybe Doctor?
beeboy123
A fake doctor claim would do nothing in a white flag set up I don't think any scum would use it.
GuyInFreezer
Cop and doc are way too OP in 7p WF to be even thought about putting them in the setup.
Topic Starter
Sakura
My original plan with the fake claims:
Since scum could either roleblock someone or role cop someone they know that someone roleblocked couldn't have gone anywhere and VTs couldnt go anywhere too, so my idea was that they'd use their own purposes to fake claim instead of risking getting outed by a possible town PR, i really... never expected scum to fake claim a guilty with the tracker fake claim.
Topic Starter
Sakura
So basically Tracker was supposed to say that the person they roleblocked went nowhere, while jailkeeper was supposed to say they targeted the person they roleblocked, but stuff doesnt always work out as you think and i learned a lot from modding this game.
DakeDekaane
tehe~
GuyInFreezer
Let's stop blaming ourselves and burn the reviewer of this game instead.
(mutiny)
Topic Starter
Sakura

GuyInFreezer wrote:

(mutiny)
Hey pieguy they are looking for you
*runs*
Zexion
Why Sakura why.

You even had to give them safeclaims so they could just troll.

I hate every single one od you guys.

:(

GuyInFreezer wrote:

(mutiny)
*brings torches and giant forks*
Zexion
What bothered me the most was the absolute lack of any defenses from my side. ;(
Amianki
Why was I killed?
GuyInFreezer
Scum thought yo were a cop