forum

[Archived] osu! won't register the Download Button in Multiplayer

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Dekomi
The Problem is, when im playing Online and someone is putting a new map in, my osu! or better my mouse won't register the Download button for the song, if i click on the Button my osu! minimizes and does nothing like nothing happened.

screen's or videos are not possible :/

I hope someone can help me with this Problem. :!:

osu! version: 20140814.1 (latest)
drum drum
Make sure you have a default browser set, if you do and it doesn't work switch around your default browser and see if that helps.
Topic Starter
Dekomi

drum drum wrote:

Make sure you have a default browser set, if you do and it doesn't work switch around your default browser and see if that helps.
Iv'e switched my browser now 4 times and it won't work i got still the same problem D:
drum drum
Try deleting osu!ui.dll and osu.dll, then run osume.exe
Topic Starter
Dekomi

drum drum wrote:

Try deleting osu!ui.dll and osu.dll, then run osume.exe
Iv'e deleted osu!ui.dll and the osu.dll and started osume.exe and still got the Problem i don't know why this is happening D:
Marcin
What browser do you use? Have you tried leaving browser running in background when you try to click on any link?
Topic Starter
Dekomi

Marcin wrote:

What browser do you use? Have you tried leaving browser running in background when you try to click on any link?
I'm using Google Chrome, and i used your tip to leave my browser open and now it works o.o thank you :D
Topic Starter
Dekomi
ok, now i have just one Question, i can now Click on the Download Button and the Download Page appears BUT i can really just Download something when my browser is not open and this is sometimes pretty annoying because i have all the time like 5 -10 tabs open :|
Oinari-sama
If you mp a lot and have lots of HDD spaces, consider download all ranked map packs via Bit Torrent. It really is a time saver!

t/147478