forum

osu! Medical Mafia [Game Over!, Mafia Win]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Amianki
I WAS HELPING
Sakura
Also I forgot to re-adjust the plan after beeboy claimed nurse, I should've probably protected him (conf town) instead of drezi (strongest townread), but well mistakes happen.
Drezi
I did not consider beeboy conf town from my town PoV, real Nurse could choose not to CC, so that beeboy is revealed as scum if the real Nurse gets killed.
Tanzklaue

Drezi wrote:

I did not consider beeboy conf town from my town PoV, real Nurse could choose not to CC, so that beeboy is revealed as scum if the real Nurse gets killed.
why would the real nurse ever not CC?
Sakura
Why would real nurse not CC when there wasnt a danger of lynching and losing on the day he claimed nurse?
This is how it works.

1 day before Lylo with 1 scum left - Hi! I'm nurse.
If Scum CCs or Nurse CCs - No! I'm the nurse.
> Lynch 1 claim, flips scum GG, if flips town then.
> Go to night, wake up next day, Lynch the other claim, flips scum, GG.

It's pretty much autowin for the real nurse to CC, so there was no reason to not CC, and obvioulsy there was a reason for scum to not CC.
Drezi
But with the killing roles around, lynching one claim doesn't guarantee a win next day, also noone considered beeboy conf town, so I had no reason to.

Edit: yeah my point about killing roles is BS, it's just something I replied with quickly, trying to defend my point without actually thinking about it. either way for me him not being conftown was the favorable case, so obviously I wasn't looking for ways to prove that he is.
Tanzklaue

Drezi wrote:

But with the killing roles around, lynching one claim doesn't guarantee a win next day, also noone considered beeboy conf town, so I had no reason to.
"yo guys, lynch me, if i flip town, noone does ANYTHING the next night, then you lynch the other claim, GG i won you the game." - a good nurse.
GuyInFreezer

Tanzklaue wrote:

Drezi wrote:

"yo guys, lynch me, if i flip town, noone does ANYTHING the next night, then you lynch the other claim, GG i won you the game." - a good nurse.
OMG YOU SAID "IF" INSTEAD OF "WHEN" SO MUCH SCUMSLIP DIE ALREADY ZZZ
Tanzklaue
or just tell killing roles to kill the other claim, if they can't think that up for themselves.

really, in a situation like that the claim from the nurse is basically an autowin either way. except if the nurse is a newbie and can't direct the town accordingly.
GuyInFreezer
But yeah, there was no reason for town nurse to not CC when counterclaimed the day before LyLo.
Not counterclaiming there would've been in the verge of gamethrowing.
Tanzklaue

GuyInFreezer wrote:

Tanzklaue wrote:

OMG YOU SAID "IF" INSTEAD OF "WHEN" SO MUCH SCUMSLIP DIE ALREADY ZZZ
OH NO PLEASE DON'T LYNCH ME, BUT JUST IN CASE MY PLAN STILL STANDS OKAY? Q.Q

I'M SO SORRY SCUM-GOD-DONO >.<
Drezi
yeah, that could have happened but it didn't and as scum I had no reason to consider him conftown when the others did not do so, and there was a possible explanation for it.
Drezi
I mean seriously now, beeboy hammered 6 hours after his claim guys. it's perfectly possible for real nurse not to do as you described in that time.
Sakura
When there's only 1 of a role that can exist in an open game and a player claims it before lylo, that player is conf town until someone else counter claims beforey lylo (counter claiming in lylo doesnt count). This creates a 1v1 situation because it's known that one of the 2 is lying so the natural course of action is to lynch one of the 2 and if it flips town lynch the other. Since scum had only 1 member remaining and lylo wasn't there the claim was legit until CC'd, and if scum CC'd they'd be pretty stupid to do so as it puts town in an autowin situation.
Sakura

Drezi wrote:

I mean seriously now, beeboy hammered 6 hours after his claim guys. it's perfectly possible for real nurse not to do as you described in that time.
That could be true, i didnt take that in mind, but in either case when you have a role like that you should give leeway for a CC to happen if it's going to happen.
Drezi
I absolutely agree, I'm just saying that I didn't consider him conftown, since I saw possiblities for him not being one, and even if it was 100% that he is conf town, I would have no reason to prove it myself, if noone else seems to realize it.
Frostings

Zexion wrote:

I didn't expect I would have to modkill in my very first game :(
so sorry Zexion ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
please forgive me QAQ
Topic Starter
Zexion

Frostings wrote:

Zexion wrote:

I didn't expect I would have to modkill in my very first game :(
so sorry Zexion ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
please forgive me QAQ
Don't worry. In fact I only did it because I already said I would take action... if no one else had edited their post I wouldn't have modkilled you for that silly mistake u_u
Navizel
haha smh. im so bad

im thinking of voting Drezi because of this quote

Drezi wrote:

If I get NK-d this time, it's less likely that Navi is scum :)
but Sonatora might quickhammer so I didn't

oh well, in the end, still my fault for being suspicious causing two towns to vote me
i'm horrible
AutoMedic
Im sorry nav

im sorry

Anyways GG guys. Well played, Drezi. Well played
Chamelo
GG

This game should be an example of my town play.
Meh, next time I'll read carefully, then. :P