forum

[resolved] can't download beatmaps i don't have in multiplayer.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
AnifreakJVE
Problem Details: When i play multiplayer, i can get in a group and play and such. But when i don't have the beatmap and it says click to download the beatmap, i click on it and nothing happens. Internet doesn't open and it doesn't download.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20140814.1 (latest)
- Marco -

drum drum wrote:

Make sure you have a default browser set, if you do and it doesn't work switch around your default browser and see if that helps.

Marcin wrote:

What browser do you use? Have you tried leaving browser running in background when you try to click on any link?
Topic Starter
AnifreakJVE

marcostudios wrote:

drum drum wrote:

Make sure you have a default browser set, if you do and it doesn't work switch around your default browser and see if that helps.

Marcin wrote:

What browser do you use? Have you tried leaving browser running in background when you try to click on any link?
my default browser was/is chrome. I changed it, so now it is firefox. But i can't login when i use firefox. And internet explorer doesn't react as well (i can't set it as my default browser). I tried leaving the browser running in the background, but that didn't work as well. :?
drum drum
Why can't you login with firefox?
Topic Starter
AnifreakJVE

drum drum wrote:

Why can't you login with firefox?
i don't know. I think i should let someone check on my computer. When i login with firefox nothing happens, it doesn't login. :?
TheVileOne
I found this.

If setting to default browser does not work, reinstalling the browser might.
Topic Starter
AnifreakJVE
thanks for all the help. I let an expert look at it and he solved it. There was some spam on my pc that blocked osu. I chose another default browser and now it's settled. Again, thanks for the help/advice. :)