forum

I've finally arrived!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kanda Aoi
Well actually I was one of the first non-developers here, but I just got around to installing the stuff I needed to run Osu! :D
I just got about oh, 15 or so songs, and once this last one finished downloading, I'm gonna try it. Hopefully I'll have no problems. >_>;
Wish me luck with getting it working ^_^;

I'm hoping to make my first Beatmap access - Hitomi no Tsubasa (Code Geass 3rd OP), but first, I wanna play a bit :D
Topic Starter
Kanda Aoi
Erm... problem...

What the hell does this mean?

An error has occurred. Please report this in the forums along with any more information you can provide!

Microsoft.Xna.Framework.NoSuitableGraphicsDeviceException: Could not find a Direct3D device that has a Direct3D9-level driver and supports pixel shader 1.1 or greater.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GraphicsDeviceManager.CheckForAvailableSupportedHardware()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GraphicsDeviceManager.ChangeDevice(Boolean forceCreate)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GraphicsDeviceManager.Microsoft.Xna.Framework.IGraphicsDeviceManager.CreateDevice()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Run()
at osu.Program.Main()
[deleted user]

Kanda Aoi wrote:

Erm... problem...

What the hell does this mean?

An error has occurred. Please report this in the forums along with any more information you can provide!

Microsoft.Xna.Framework.NoSuitableGraphicsDeviceException: Could not find a Direct3D device that has a Direct3D9-level driver and supports pixel shader 1.1 or greater.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GraphicsDeviceManager.CheckForAvailableSupportedHardware()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GraphicsDeviceManager.ChangeDevice(Boolean forceCreate)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GraphicsDeviceManager.Microsoft.Xna.Framework.IGraphicsDeviceManager.CreateDevice()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Run()
at osu.Program.Main()
Hmm... I happened to have the same problem as well... :|
peppy
Get a new graphics card. There are a lot of threads in the bug reports forum (especially the stickied one) about this. Already discussed with Kanda in IRC.
Topic Starter
Kanda Aoi

peppy wrote:

Get a new graphics card. There are a lot of threads in the bug reports forum (especially the stickied one) about this. Already discussed with Kanda in IRC.
Yeah, my friend is gonna hunt around to see if he can find anyone who has an old card they don't need. I don't need anything spectacular, just... better >_>

I'll do what I can, I'd really like to get in on this @_@
peppy
Best of luck with that - keep us updated.