forum

A frenchie on osu

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
LiarFires
Hi!

I've been playing osu for a while, but I wanted to kinda get into the community of players and meet all of you. I've never been here before so i'm still kinda lost haha.

But yeah about introducing myself well my name is Caroline, i'm 16 and i'm from France ! To keep it short, my hobbies are mainly singing, playing video games and playing the piano. Oh and of course playing osu (i'm badly addicted to this game)

Hope to get to know you all :)
TheNekoNextDoor
Welcome! :)
HazeL

LiarFires wrote:

Hi!

I've been playing osu for a while, but I wanted to kinda get into the community of players and meet all of you. I've never been here before so i'm still kinda lost haha.

But yeah about introducing myself well my name is Caroline, i'm 16 and i'm from France ! To keep it short, my hobbies are mainly singing, playing video games and playing the piano. Oh and of course playing osu (i'm badly addicted to this game)

Hope to get to know you all :)
Hello. Enjoy playing osu :)
<I do mania xD>
Topic Starter
LiarFires
Hi !

I never play mania haha, only regular osu :p
And oh I see we both have a Kagerou Project icon haha :)
Aoriki
Welcome welcome.
EliteFourLance
Bonjour Liar! Welcome to Osu! Feel free to add me in game if you have any questions or want someone to talk to!! :D

piruchan
It's osu! (with lowercase o and and exclamation mark). Some people get mad over this kind of stuff.

Welcome to osu! Hope you have a nice time here!
I don't know many Frenchmen, but Shiro is a cool Frenchie.
Aurele
Bienvenue à toi, Caroline.

Have you posted in the french section yet? I guess you will find interesting people there. If you have any question, you can catch me anytime in #french. Don't hesitate to say hai!
Kobi_old_1
Welcome, Caroline!
I'm hideously addicted to osu as well, you're not alone. :')
But hey, it's a fun addiction, right?

Anyway, hope you have fun around the forums and stuff. :D
Topic Starter
LiarFires
Yeah Gabe i've took a look at the french section :)
SharinganGirl
Welcome to the osu! forums.
Tetsumine
Welcome Caroline :)
You're a fan of Kagerou Project? Oh I like it too ;)