posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Mak Kau Hijau
i already do that,but it still doesn't work
Topic Starter
Mak Kau Hijau
FUCK!!!!!!!!!!VERY FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I ALREADY PRESS LIKE A FUCK AND STILL COMBO BREAK.
WTF!!!!!!!!!FUCK AND FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IDK WHAT SHOULD I DO.
WingSilent
Hey, just calm down, you looks nervous. We're trying to help you as best as we can. At least avoid using tons of smilies or CAPS. ;)
Just wondering can you still play with your mouse buttons ? (Enable them back if you used F10)
Topic Starter
Mak Kau Hijau
how should i calm down?
i already press like a fuck and i repeat the song many times and the cursor is exactly on the circles and CB.
i'm very sad and i'm out of rage right now.
:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
WingSilent
I know you're really angry atm, but that's not a reason to spam smilies, just calm down, it's simple as that, we're helping you.

However, you didn't even read, have you at least tried using only your mouse to play ?
Or, have you tried your keyboard on another computer ?
Shirayuki
Can you calmly play through a song, tapping like usual, ignore all the misses, then export your replay and upload it here?
drum drum

S4Dendi wrote:

i played a song and when i already tap the button,it will combo break.
I'm really depressed and i have to tap strongly on keyboard.
Someone please how to fix this.
I already disable mouse button and it still combo break when i really tap(my cursor is really on the circle).
:x :x :x :x :x :cry: :cry:
Reasons for this:
  1. Your keyboard switches are probably damaged, consider getting it fixed
  2. Your keyboard actuation is destroyed from abusive pressing. Again, consider getting it fixed
  3. Your keyboard is getting worn out, RIP(jokes)
If that doesn't help be sure you're not lagging in any way. Lag WILL tamper with accuracy.
Please calm down
Nekonyan
at least,
  1. record your screen about this problem
  1. your PC specification (type dxdiag on start menu)
  1. maybe your keyboard isn't plugged on the back of your CPU
Topic Starter
Mak Kau Hijau
i'm getting to stop playing this game.....
:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
WingSilent
Do this. And avoid spamming smilies, please.

Nekonyan wrote:

at least,
  1. record your screen about this problem
  1. your PC specification (type dxdiag on start menu)
  1. maybe your keyboard isn't plugged on the back of your CPU
Nekonyan
could this thread marked as invalid?
Topic Starter
Mak Kau Hijau
ok....ok.....i will post the pic
Topic Starter
Mak Kau Hijau
http://puu.sh/axmZt/162e446ee3.jpg
see......i'm really unsatisfied right now.
i already tap like fuck and miss.
that's not fair.
even i increase the size of cursor,it still combo break
Topic Starter
Mak Kau Hijau
if u don't understand,just spec me anytime
Shirayuki
Can you put on NF, play through till the end, tap like usual, then F2 to export the replay and upload it?
Topic Starter
Mak Kau Hijau

S4Dendi wrote:

Look this.
sangu

S4Dendi wrote:

S4Dendi wrote:

Look this.
that doesn't help when you aren't online. If you want help, you need to post information about your computer, the issues you are seeing, and your PC. As it stands right now with the info you have given us we do not know if the mistakes are because you are tapping early, if your computer is a potato, if you changed keyboards and have not adjusted to it, ect. Just getting mad at the game and at those trying to help will only make things worse for you.

So, please, tell us more about your keyboard and the issue you are seeing. Posting a picture proving that you failed tells us literally nothing, and I tried to spec you 7 minutes after you posted, but you were not online.
Topic Starter
Mak Kau Hijau
Huhhh.......i have no idea right now.maybe i should buy a tablet...
Maybe will fix this prob....
sangu
A tablet will not fix an issue with your keyboard.
And besides, your recent activity shows that you have been getting S ranks after the time you first reported this issue, which means that you have figured it out, or you have found a way around it.
Topic Starter
Mak Kau Hijau
If i use keyboard game or just an ordinary brand keyboard,is any diff on tapping?
Shirayuki
If you are intending to troll, please go to other places like Gameplay and Ranking, you can debate about keyboard / tablet / mouse / tapping speed / accuracy there.

For this forum, if you are frustrating (for real) then just put on No Fail, play a game or two, F2 to export their replay at the score screen at the end, cares not about the miss, and upload them here.

I don't care about any other excuses like "Spec me nao" when you're not online when I am, and if you want to advertise to get more people spectating you, go #osu or something. Here. forum, post something others can read / comment hours later.

If you still are not satisfied with this much help you are getting (3rd page already, even though half of them are from you), then there's nothing we can do to help you. Whatever this is, it has to come from both sides, from us, and from you.
Topic Starter
Mak Kau Hijau
I'm very serious,man.i was having a budget to buy a new keyboard,not for trolling.... I'm just want your opinion about keyboard,so i can play without depressed.
I'm not intend advertising about myself to other people in osu....
if u don't understand,just spec me anytime.
And.
Did I say,
if u don't understand,add me and spec me anytime.
Topic Starter
Mak Kau Hijau
I only put NF when its too insane for me example,Big Black,Freedom dive and any crazy beatmap.
I'm not debate for keyboard.Just opinion.(Shirayuki)you just look oblique to me when i said "spec me anytime" and i'm not forcing people to spec me.
Just anytime,not now or on time.
Marcin
People have clearly told you what to do - post a video or replay file of your gameplay so we can see what happens by either checking video or checking hit error in your replay. I'm locking this thread until you fulfil this requests (pm me if you wish to post it).