forum

[resolved] Youtube Video Copyright

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
rick101777
Problem Details:
I have uploaded an Osu video to YouTube and come across the problem of copyright infringement because of some beat maps I have acquired of Osu. Do you know of any way to resolve this issue. Thank you for your time.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vv8JJJFiYxs

osu! version: 20140729.6 (latest)
drum drum
SPOILER
Songs that are protected from copyright:

"Nightcore-Come Clean", sound recording administered by: 13:30
routenote

"ONE OK ROCK-ONE OK ROCK - Zankyo Reference FULL", sound recording administered by: 94:29
Amuse_Inc

"SOUND HOLIC-エアーマンが倒せない<SOUND HOLIC ver.>", sound recording administered by: 57:02
Victor Entertainment, Inc.

"ONE OK ROCK-ONE OK ROCK Album 「Niche syndrome」", sound recording administered by:
Amuse_Inc

"GARNiDELiA-ambiguous", sound recording administered by: 67:00
Sony Music Entertainment (Japan) Inc.

"Anamanaguchi-Interlude (Still 'splodin' Tho)", sound recording administered by: 92:51
Believe Music

"Matchbox Twenty-How Far We've Come (Soundtrack Version)", sound recording administered by: 12:23
WMG

"ZAQ-Alteration", sound recording administered by: 64:49
Lantis Company, Limited

"Raujika-Land of Grace", sound recording administered by: 82:23
IODA

"Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."
Be sure to properly cite/credit the owners of the audio, otherwise YouTube will mute the video.
Topic Starter
rick101777
What if its a live stream and there is a large amount of songs. I already given credit to the songs that caused the video to be flagged.
drum drum
this
Songs that are protected from copyright:

"Nightcore-Come Clean", sound recording administered by: 13:30
routenote

"ONE OK ROCK-ONE OK ROCK - Zankyo Reference FULL", sound recording administered by: 94:29
Amuse_Inc

"SOUND HOLIC-エアーマンが倒せない<SOUND HOLIC ver.>", sound recording administered by: 57:02
Victor Entertainment, Inc.

"ONE OK ROCK-ONE OK ROCK Album 「Niche syndrome」", sound recording administered by:
Amuse_Inc

"GARNiDELiA-ambiguous", sound recording administered by: 67:00
Sony Music Entertainment (Japan) Inc.

"Anamanaguchi-Interlude (Still 'splodin' Tho)", sound recording administered by: 92:51
Believe Music

"Matchbox Twenty-How Far We've Come (Soundtrack Version)", sound recording administered by: 12:23
WMG

"ZAQ-Alteration", sound recording administered by: 64:49
Lantis Company, Limited

"Raujika-Land of Grace", sound recording administered by: 82:23
IODA

"Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."
If you didn't write this then you didn't do it right :<

I'm not too big on copyright caution, but sayings like "I do not claim the rights to any of the materials in this video" will usually work. Be sure you supply enough source information to back up your statement.
Topic Starter
rick101777
Alright, i have a disclaimer, but i will add more of this in.
drum drum
All right then, good luck!
Topic Starter
rick101777
Yep, Thank you.
Marcin
Well... the music is copyrighted and that has nothing to do with osu!... resolved.
Topic Starter
rick101777
Thanks bro lol.