forum

[invalid] [Archived] connection to Bancho

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
XZ19
Seems like when someone starts spectating me I lose connection to bancho.
After the "crash", If i restart the game it says:"Connecting to Bancho..." and it stays like that. But I can see the global rankings on maps, and the game can upload my scores too, but i can't open the chat (F8 / F9). My friends don't see me online.
Here's a screenshot, idk if it will help. https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1868935
I had this problem for a while now.

osu! version: 20140728.7
Marcin
Seems like issue with your internet connection and/or router if you have any?
Topic Starter
XZ19
Nope, my router is fine, my connection works perfectly on other videogames, ecc. :C
Gukio
When i spect XZ, after like 5-6 seconds appear the loading (99,40%) and remain so until you don't press Esc.
After that, XZ just goes off-line. (I tryed to spectate him like 4-5 times, he goes off-line always after the spect's loading)
A screen when you stop to spect him, he just goes off-line
Some minutes later, if he turn on-line, the only thing I saw is this
Bara-

baraatje123 wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/216926?hilit=unstable
t/225517?hilit=unstable
Known error
Unstable connection is the cause
Why can't people just use the search thing ;-;
Bara-
Gukio, make an own thread (but search first if there is anything alike) :P
Gukio
Thank you for the reply baratjee123. I don't take part to the forums, that was in absolute my first reply just for trying to help my friend. You are right, me and XZ just forgot about the custom search before he asked this type of question. By the way, I'm not the creator of that topic so I just gave a reply as you did. So, are you sure that the failing of the spectator mode is collegated to a unstable connection? XZ said that his connection works well, I see him going off-line only when I try to spectate him, not in other cases (this happen only with him, with other players that I spect all goes perfectly).
I had XZ's problem too with spectate mode, but mine was an anti-virus problem, when I closed it all just started to work again.
I think you haven't understood at all, I haven't any type of problem, XZ19126 does. My reply was just an information about what happen if you try to spect him, only with him happen that thing.
Topic Starter
XZ19
My Internet connection hasn't any problems at all. I only get this problem on Osu. Like I said, seems like I disconnect when someone tries to spectate me.
Gukio said that I go offline every time he tries to spectate me, so I'm assuming this is causing my disconnectings.
I think this is odd, because my internet connection works perfectly except for Osu.
Bara-
Nvm about new topic, XZ is the one who made it
Yeah, I also have that sometimes. Whenever I spectate/Get dpectated/play multi, after a small time I get disconnected, but I can still submit scores
Topic Starter
XZ19
I also crash randomly sometimes (even if nobody spects me).

Btw The problem is probably caused by a compatibility problem of my modem with my ISP, i'm not sure tho.
Topic Starter
XZ19
The problem seems to be solved now. My connection to Bancho randomly started to work fine again.
Bara-
Dat bump
Good to see it's fixed
But for me it always depends on where I'm at
Try resetting your router/modem (turn off/on) and try again if it ever happens again