forum

[Archived] Tablet Issue: Cursor stuck when trying to play Osu!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
HDHR Crutch
Recently I have sent a computer to someone to give a fresh Windows7 Install because a lot of the Shell files were corrupt. Now I have it back and I installed the tablet drivers, and then osu.
While that computer was away I used a Temporary computer with the same tablet drivers on, except the only difference was that I had this application called "Tablet Drivers" Which I downloaded to solve this problem a while back.
Because I don't have a Wacom Bamboo tablet, I couldn't change how far you can move your pen before you reached a corner or section of your screen, so I had to use Raw Input and turn the sensitivity up on osu.
Because I'm now on a fresh install I don't have the application on This computer which I'm using now; I don't know where to find it again and I don't know any workarounds.

I'm using a Tursion Pro Graphics tablet if that helps.

Before anyone says "Turn your sensitivity onto 1.0x on raw input" I know that fixes the problem, but it makes Osu REALLY uncomfortable to play.

osu! version: 20140729.6 (latest)
- Marco -
Do you know at least the website of tursion or the brand
Topic Starter
HDHR Crutch

marcostudios wrote:

Do you know at least the website of tursion or the brand
This type of tablet is like spread over 3 brands, but the same thing, I don't know which is the correct one.

Anyway this doesn't matter; as I found this tablet DOES have software allowing me to change the range of how far the tablet reaches. I was just so stupid not to realise it.

So just ignore it, it's my incompetence that got me in this situation before.