forum

[Archived] Rankings not recorded, but appear under recent plays

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
sev
Problem Details: Hi, I have a rather peculiar problem and I'm not too sure what to think about it. I just played an easy song on perfect, but the ranking didn't record. I didn't think too much of it and just did it again a few minutes later, upon checking it didn't appear. I did the song for a third time as well just in case it'd appear and to save myself the embarrassment of posting on this forum :x.

However, if you check the 'recent plays' box on my profile, it shows as if I should have the song on SS, even though in the game and on the site it appears as an S.

Here's the osu replay of me completing the song. Now, I don't mind too much about the score, but it seems kind of weird seeing as the scores appear in the 'recent plays' box. If anyone could offer some advice, thanks. I don't mind redoing the song again, though.

osu! version: 20140729.6 (latest)
Shirayuki
Can you screenshot the score of your S play and the score of your SS play? Did you change to global ranking? Or is it an unranked map?
Topic Starter
sev
It should be a ranked map. I tried changing to global ranking but now it seems as if all the scores I had on all my songs have disappeared, at least in-game.

EDIT: Ignore the above statement about the scores disappearing, I had the wrong mode selected. Here's a screenshot of the S rating and here's one of the SS rating.
Shirayuki
This is what I found from your top performances

How much score is this play lol, I also looked at your Recent 24h and I believe your SS score has more score than your S score ... Just in case, can you go to your global ranking screen and screenshot the score of that S play?
Topic Starter
sev

Shirayuki wrote:

This is what I found from your top performances

How much score is this play lol, I also looked at your Recent 24h and I believe your SS score has more score than your S score ... Just in case, can you go to your global ranking screen and screenshot the score of that S play?
I edited my above post with the screenshots.
The S play's score is marked 00296262.
Shirayuki
Well my friend, your S score has higher score than your SS score, so unless you can get higher score than what you previously achieved, you cannot replace it ... Try to spin faster? xD
Topic Starter
sev
I see.. that's pretty ridiculous. My hand hurts but I'll try to do the spins faster.
Thanks a lot for your help.