show more
Topic Starter
Arzenvald

Nekonyan wrote:

It seems like your connection problem

I think some wi-fi sometimes disconnected randomly, because of the range

try ping your IP via cmd

because I don't see any problem with bancho on stat.ppy.sh
when it comes to blaming my wifi, or my network adapter, or router, it will never resolve the problem.. i cant blame my self for that..
before this 3 weeks, i still able to online without dc.. something just not right with the osu client (in-game irc) somehow...

also here >

latest upload screenshot, that showing my in-game chat isn't connected while editing.. i was able to connect about 50 minutes (longest this far) before finally DC

after then (until now) no more push notification about chat, no push notification about online / offline friends, cant !faq ping.. :"<
Andrea
I had a similiar problem before and it was my connection's problem which fixed automatically after a day.

You should try to call your ISP before doing anything else, trust me.

Anyways, even if you don't want to, try once to disable your antivirus/firewall and check if this happens.
Topic Starter
Arzenvald

Andrea wrote:

I had a similiar problem before and it was my connection's problem which fixed automatically after a day.

You should try to call your ISP before doing anything else, trust me.

Anyways, even if you don't want to, try once to disable your antivirus/firewall and check if this happens.
thanks for the reply, andrea. whoa, i don't know that you got similar problem.. :O

i don't know, i already doing that, disable my antivirus & firewall, and nothing big happened..
also, my isp just telling me to check the control panel thing, then ping -t to google, while there's nothing big & related with osu.. wut... o.o

its supposed to be 'fully disconnected' instead partly disconnected like this.. :"<

at the moment, i use external IRC to chat, but i still cant multiplayer, spectate, and chatting like before.. :(
Marcin
It can happen when your connection looses packets.
Bara-
t/216926?hilit=unstable
t/225517?hilit=unstable
Known error
Unstable connection is the cause
Topic Starter
Arzenvald

baraatje123 wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/216926?hilit=unstable
t/225517?hilit=unstable
Known error

Marcin wrote:

Marcin wrote:

oh man, so i am not the only one.. :I
o_o if my connection 'really' looses data packets, it should be 'fully' disconnected instead the irc only. as i said before on the thread, i still able to download via osu!direct, upload beatmap, screenshot, and other things, except the irc & multiplayer.. :(

also i am sorry if i am too much 'complaining' this time, but for 3 weeks duration, i just cant keep this unreported.. :(
Nekonyan
what's your ISP? I can tell some explanation if you tell me
Topic Starter
Arzenvald

Nekonyan wrote:

what's your ISP? I can tell some explanation if you tell me
well, you will know this famous 'Speedy' from telkom indonesia..

indeed i pay for the cheap one, but it's rarely down and never get this 'packet data looses'...

eh, moments ago was 'investigating bancho issue' thing, i will telling you if my problem were fixed or not.. (im not DCed yet now)
Topic Starter
Arzenvald

welp... still occurs..
i give up
Nekonyan

ajeemaniz wrote:

well, you will know this famous 'Speedy' from telkom indonesia..

indeed i pay for the cheap one, but it's rarely down and never get this 'packet data looses'...
try this step everytime you play osu!:
  1. search "my ip" on google
  2. open your start menu
  3. write "ping <your ip here> -t" then press enter
    example: ping 123.123.123.123 -t
  4. when it disconnected, check ping.exe
  5. if it displays "request timed out", contact your ISP
Shirayuki
I think bancho was down earlier, so we all lost the connection for a brief time lol.
Nekonyan

Shirayuki wrote:

I think bancho was down earlier, so we all lost the connection for a brief time lol.
yuki, this problem was happened yesterday.
Ryu Sei
Bancho~~~~~

But, in my case atm it just shows me message as "Recieving data..." and some sudden popups about connected friends :/
Nekonyan

Ryu Sei wrote:

Bancho~~~~~

But, in my case atm it just shows me message as "Recieving data..." and some sudden popups about connected friends :/
it's for stable connection.
Ryu Sei
It's stable 'till now. My net is good enough.

Ignore this, it's fine.
Topic Starter
Arzenvald
.-. it's been 2 hours and my osu client seems able to disconnect & reconnect by itself (without manually restart).. which it's better....

i will notice you if the disconnect issue were fixed tomorrow.. :I

Nekonyan wrote:

try this step everytime you play osu!:
  1. search "my ip" on google
  2. open your start menu
  3. write "ping <your ip here> -t" then press enter
    example: ping 123.123.123.123 -t
  4. when it disconnected, check ping.exe
  5. if it displays "request timed out", contact your ISP
thanks for the steps.. =w= somehow hard to remember -t & t- lol
Topic Starter
Arzenvald

but then

while my irc ded..

*raise hand*
Nekonyan
How about the ping.exe?

IRC server and beatmap server are different
Marcin
IRC / chatting is unrelated to other online functions in osu!.
Bara-

baraatje123 wrote:

t/225517?hilit=unstable
Known error
Shouldn't this thread go to dupe, or the others?
Topic Starter
Arzenvald

Marcin wrote:

IRC / chatting is unrelated to other online functions in osu!.
finally, there's someone who pointed out the real problem...

Nekonyan wrote:

How about the ping.exe?

IRC server and beatmap server are different
ISP & router is fine, i already did it many times! it doesn't have any connection loss / RTO.
also osu! is connected to osu! server, but somehow it doesn't to banchobot (cho.ppy.sh), don't you get it?

----------------
my osu! is able to connect longer to bancho, last time is about 2 or 3 hours or so without dc, but still it's somehow disconnected again.. =w=

hours... at least there's a progress lol..
Topic Starter
Arzenvald
ok, it's been 1 week, nothing big is really fixed..
last afternoon i still got disconnected..
LordRaika
try another ISP?
Topic Starter
Arzenvald

lordraika wrote:

try another ISP?
=w= i content with this ISP, before months ago, the irc is fine & flawless... i cant blame neither ISP or osu! bancho... so yea...

Topic Starter
Arzenvald
holy cow this is never be fixed.. ;-;
Akasha-
Same at to me in some week, go to multi and got disconnected!
But now not see it again!
Topic Starter
Arzenvald

ferk me, right? orz
Topic Starter
Arzenvald

baraatje123 wrote:

baraatje123 wrote:

t/225517?hilit=unstable
Known error
Shouldn't this thread go to dupe, or the others?
sorry? what are you talking about? trying to be 'global moderator' wannabe, like on my feature request post, uh? trying to be thread hero!? what a nonsense!
i said my internet connection is stable, how many times i said that? how many screenshot i've been upload to this thread, how many times i download via osu!direct, and how many times i updated my beatmap while disconnected!? is that unstable!?

oh man.. i never rant like this before.. but you, you don't understand...

please.. i beg you, if you think your post not helping, then don't help me, im sick, and don't even trying to push me out from this problem..! so many people get same issues like me, and it's haven't fixed yet..
AncuL
i use speedy (unlimited is the worst but i bought it) and that never happens

you should always see the internet source. imo :I
and hope it will be fixed so i never get distracted by you offline and online while playing (i know that you can disablefriend notifications. but im lazy :3)
Howl

AncuL wrote:

and hope it will be fixed so i never get distracted by you offline and online while playing (i know that you can disablefriend notifications. but im lazy :3)
Bara-

Miyamoto Usagi wrote:

sorry? what are you talking about? trying to be 'global moderator' wannabe, like on my feature request post, uh? trying to be thread hero!? what a nonsense!
i said my internet connection is stable, how many times i said that? how many screenshot i've been upload to this thread, how many times i download via osu!direct, and how many times i updated my beatmap while disconnected!? is that unstable!?

oh man.. i never rant like this before.. but you, you don't understand...

please.. i beg you, if you think your post not helping, then don't help me, im sick, and don't even trying to push me out from this problem..! so many people get same issues like me, and it's haven't fixed yet..
Unstable internet =/= no internet
You are limited to what you can do
You can upload/download maps
You can browse
You can submit scores
You can NOT chat/spectate/play multi/get spectated
When I linked those threads, which are the same thing as this, and you replied to that post, I thought it would go to dupes (also to clear up space), but it didn't. That's why I quoted myself

Btw, what feature request do you mean?

Also, I understand that you can get mad about this, but you should NOT rant to me because of that
Topic Starter
Arzenvald

baraatje123 wrote:

You can browse
You can submit scores
When I linked those threads, which are the same thing as this, and you replied to that post, I thought it would go to dupes (also to clear up space), but it didn't. That's why I quoted myself

Also, I understand that you can get mad about this, but you should NOT rant to me because of that
you know what, what you've done on the first time you reply my posting is only make my condition even worst.. i don't ask anyone to say "this post is duplicate, then move this" or anything else, i don't ask anyone to clean up this thread, i only seeking for help! i want to report something here, and i want to play osu! like before, that's why i mad! still not understand, uh?

it just.. arght.. i've done with this.. don't try to help me anymore.. you just not helping..

i disappointed with this condition..
Topic Starter
Arzenvald

AncuL wrote:

thanks for reply, ancul.. i use same modem, maybe soon i will contact my isp once again..

well, i sure they will ask me to do "ping.exe -t *" again. -_-

marcostudios wrote:

Also don't double post, use the edit button if you forgot something ;)
second time do-post.. =_= stupid me..
- Marco -
Also don't double post, use the edit button if you forgot something ;)
Bara-

Miyamoto Usagi wrote:

baraatje123 wrote:

You can browse
You can submit scores

you know what, what you've done on the first time you reply my posting is only make my condition even worst.. What? I linked a post which has the same problem, so you can read that, to see the answers
i don't ask anyone to say "this post is duplicate, then move this" or anything else You shouldn't. If a post is a dupe, a moderator will automatically mark as duplicate, unless this one has better explanation, or in the case of feature requests, it has more stars
i don't ask anyone to clean up this thread I meant tech support, not this thread. It's kinda annoying to see 10 threads about problems with score submitting, 5 with incorrect ranks, 10 with the new Shift+Tab feature and also some thread like this. This is why thread get marked as duplicate. so it wouldn't fill up all space in tech support
i only seeking for help! I tried to, by linking you those threads with the same problems
i want to report something here But it already got reported countless amounts of times
and i want to play osu! like before, that's why i mad! I know how you feel, since I also have this problem. But that is NOT a reason to rant
still not understand, uh? Well, I do

it just.. arght.. i've done with this.. you just not helping.. I tried, but you don't seem to understand me
Also please use better english, sometimes I just don't understand you. I know, this is not really your fault, but I just don't really understand what you mean with: you know what, what you've done on the first time you reply my posting is only make my condition even worst..
Topic Starter
Arzenvald
=w= can i close this thread, or mark it as duplicate as baraatje123 said? you can leave my problem not fixed though

i realize this thread is not supposed become drama, i don't even want to start it...

after the last post from baraatje123, i got the conclusion that i will never get everything i've had ask to osu!.. but it's ok, i realize it, i will never get it though, i regret asking too much...

well, i won't say this problem will be lasting forever, but after almost 2 months without confirmation, i just lost my hope..

i will keep playing, mapping, and ranking another beatmap, even my osu is randomly disconnected..

latest disconnect, after playing multiplayer.. goodbye multiplayer mode.. i will miss you

thanks to everyone who trying to help me, i appreciate it.. and sorry because i start to make this mess...
Howl

Miyamoto Usagi wrote:

=w= can i close this thread, or mark it as duplicate as baraatje123 said? you can leave my problem not fixed though

i realize this thread is not supposed become drama, i don't even want to start it...

after the last post from baraatje123, i got the conclusion that i will never get everything i've had ask to osu!.. but it's ok, i realize it, i will never get it though, i regret asking too much...

well, i won't say this problem will be lasting forever, but after almost 2 months without confirmation, i just lost my hope..

i will keep playing, mapping, and ranking another beatmap, even my osu is randomly disconnected..

latest disconnect, after playing multiplayer.. goodbye multiplayer mode.. i will miss you

thanks to everyone who trying to help me, i appreciate it.. and sorry because i start to make this mess...
Wow you seem like you have been saying something before dying. We're on Technical Support forum, not "Farewells" forum. You can't mark this topic as duplicate or close it, only a moderator can. Contact your ISP and try to fix the problem. Otherwise, you can always ask in feature requests something to force reconnect!
Bara-
Howl
p/680923/
Got requested and denied
I tried to revive it, but no succes
Topic Starter
Arzenvald
so..... my problem will fixed soon? or it's a dead end for me? i can't say farewell indeed.. .-.

also i want to ask for confirmation :

so many problem with different symptom posted in this subforum, and then those different problem marked as 'same' / 'duplicate' (though it's different).. is that gonna be make my problem will be solved faster? if that so, then i should admit you are helping, baraatje...

all i think i know is you are trying to point out that my internet is unstable, it's makes me got bothered because simply, my internet is stable..
but i realize it's me who misunderstood.. if you provide me an explanation, that with marking this thread as duplicate will making my thread gathered with the others with same problem, finally our problem will get a fix faster and sooner... also i realized that i don't need to mad at you.. stupid me...

i need to get is a proper answer, i am trying to understand 'em all with different perspective at once, though i realize my english is suck. =w=

still, ATM i give up with osu!, i don't even believe my problem will be solved soon.. i don't want to expect more..