forum

Debatable Mafia: Game Over! Town PRs survives!

posted
Total Posts
show more
rEdo
I got tired of this game in the middle of it, and seeked some entertainment in going full retard with the doc claim just to fish some possible roles

I also didn't expect my new work to be THIS time consuming, that's the main reason for my inactivity
VoidnOwO
:)
Drezi
I explicitly asked not to hammer, cause I wanted answers from both you and CB, I even removed my vote to stop him from self-hammering, so why did you go against this by placing a vote there Dake? Saying that you changed your mind about the situation would have been enough surely.
Drezi
Hearing from CB aswell before I'm 100% confirmed town would have been valuable I think.
DakeDekaane
You're hoping too much, CB is confirmed scum for me.
Drezi
So are you for him now.. And even though he was voting me, he didn't have to chance to attack/change his opinion on his own about my claim.
DakeDekaane
I'm sure he was slightly trying to us make a case on you with his vote, as he barely elaborated.
DakeDekaane
Heck, didn't even barely elaborated.
Topic Starter
Setsuen

Setsuen wrote:

Vote Count 3.3
With 6Alive it takes 4 to lynch.

StaticNoiseBird[]
CalignoBot[]
BRBP[]
rEdo[LYNCH]-,BRBP,StaticNoiseBird,DakeDekaane,rEdo
DakeDekaane[]
Drezi[1]-CalignoBot
Not Voting:Drezi
LYNCH SCENE COMING UP
Topic Starter
Setsuen
I'm the doctor guys
hmmm I don't believe you. Can the real doc please claim?
Someone else:I is real doc!
Oh shoot! I was getting tired of this game anyway......

rEdo, Mafia Roleblocker has died D3 from boredom.

wait what?! The roleblocker fakeclaimed?
erm yeah?........
Well that makes it easier for us...........
Topic Starter
Setsuen
It is now Night3.

Night3 will end in 24hours, 28June 9AM(GMT +8) Please submit your night actions by then.
Topic Starter
Setsuen
It's now Day4.
No one died?.............
Oh wait.....someone did.
They even left a dead note...........
It says:I give up my luck is horrible.

CalignoBot, Mafia 1-Shot Vig has self deleted himself because he felt he can't win.

Drezi, Town Doctor have survived and won!
BRBP, Town Cop have survived and won!
DakeDekaane, 1-Shot Bulletproof have survived and won!
StaticNoiseBird, Town Neighbouriser have survived and won!
DakeDekaane
This trend of villain factions killing themselves.
Topic Starter
Setsuen
Actions

Night1:
Drezi protects DakeDekaane(Success)-LOL Double protection
BRBP investigate StaticNoiseBird(Success) Result:Town aligned. -I thought this was dumb until 1-shot vig shot the last VT and Static was on chopping board
StaticNoiseBird neighbourise fartownik(Success)
Mafia kills Gumica(success)
rEdo blocks fartownik(Success?)-Kills PR AND Block PR. Are u srs

Day2:
fartownik gets replaced by Tanzklaue
Tanzklaue replaces fartownik in Nieghbouriser's house
CalignoBot shoots Tanzklaue

Night2:
Drezi protects StaticNoiseBird(Success)
BRBP does nothing(Sucess?...........)
StaticNoiseBIrd neighbourise DakeDekaane(Success)
Mafia kills StaticNoiseBird(failed due to doctor)
rEdo blocks BRBP(Succcess but BRBP did nothing......)

Night3:

CalignoBot kills self(Success)-Doctor why didn't you doc. LOL
Drezi protects BRBP(Success)
BRBP investigates CalignoBot(Success)
StaticNoisebird does nothing(Success)
Amianki
FTR Setsuen: p/3149721/

Don't do this. If someone uses an action that is not valid, ignore it. Don't acknowledge it. It's a game moderator's job to provide the game for the players to play. Interfering with the game is a massive no-no.

p/3153162/

This is completely unacceptable. This is directly interfering with the game. Again, it is not your job to play the game, so don't.

Idle banter can be okay when there is no way that it can affect the game. It's perfectly acceptable in that case. However, if you are unsure whether it would be okay or not, then don't post it.

Everyone else who is thinking of hosting a game should keep this in mind as well. It is vital to maintaining game integrity.
Amianki
VoidnOwO
:)
Tanzklaue
i would've lynched SnB a 100 times if he hadn't neighbourized me.

and farto i had lynched too if i hadn't replaced into his spot.

basically, i got lucky that the two prime scumsuspects of mine were confirmed town, or else this would've ended badly. town activity was bad as always, and as always good scum uses the inactivity and just controls townplay. and even bad lurkfuckscum like redo can hcomfortably because the rest lurks as much.

i can't stop emphasizing this, but: if you're town, at least be active. it makes identifying the lurking scum much easier as opposed to giving the lurkscum comfortable hiding space amongst town lurkers. you can't read into lurking too much at the end of the day, so every lurker is automatically null-scum, and in a 9 player game having 3 lurking null scum with 2 of those being town is very unbeneficial to the town cause.

anyway, deadchat was boring, http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/B7btphNwdt9Zv
Amianki

Tanzklaue wrote:

i can't stop emphasizing this, but: if you're town, at least be active. it makes identifying the lurking scum much easier as opposed to giving the lurkscum comfortable hiding space amongst town lurkers.
This.

We would've had a pretty easy win if night 1 hadn't have gone perfectly for town. NoHitter getting lynched was a big blow for town day-play wise since everyone else really just kind of added to the massive WIFOM.

If anyone was wondering why Tanz died... that was an attempt to frame Dake.
Drezi
Yeah well, it was funny how you killed all the VTs and BRBP had a result on SNB to save that busted fakeclaim.

New game starting any time soon?
Amianki
We're trying.