forum

Black Desert Online

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Janioszek
Hey guys,

I've been searching for some new MMORPGs to play, and I've found lots of materials about Black Desert Online, which is going to be released in 2015, and I wanted to ask some of you who have already seen it if it's a game worth to wait for.

The thing which actually charmed me the most is the most complex, as far as I have seen, champion creator. You can literally change every feature of your character. It's even more complicated than in Blade and Soul. The options are countless

The physics engine seems to be stunning too. Your character can even get wet when ran into the water, and the equipment actually acts like it was wet.

Also, the town enviroment is fully explorable, you can climb on buildings, run on roofs, jump from building to a building, play loads of minigames, talk to every NPC

Every other thing can be checked at http://black-desert.com

Those are the things thich are basically making me want to play this game, but I want to hear your feedback about it. Is it worth waiting for until 2015?
neurosis
i've been following it for awhile, they have an english localisation already in the works so it could be really good. the only thing i'm not happy with is different genders having different skills which could be really stupid depending how they do it.
kirueggy
why must be a korean based MMO
Feast
I'm looking for a good MMO for a while too and this one looks really great :o

I'll definetely test him when it will be released, I hope that it will not be a pay2win MMO tho (atleast not too much)
- Xest -
Really wanting to play this for awhile ._.
Jinxy
It certainly looks goddamn amazing, and the devs have been very active on their FB page and discussing versions for every language.

English client is already in the works, and there are rumors they might just make that client connect to the KR servers if they can't find a publisher. TBH I'd actually prefer that because there are just too many English publishers that fuck their players in the ass
Topic Starter
Janioszek
there are just too many English publishers that fuck their players in the ass
Yeah, I totally agree with you. I have been playing AION for quite a long time and, whenever there was a server failure, they were fixing it after 3-4 hours. Support was lame as well, and new patches were only adding new problems. Not mentioning Aeriagames, which seems to be the worst of all MMO game studios...
Toyface
It looks really good so far, and they are also gonna be using the oculus rift for it (Sao anyone? :P)
piruchan
Looks like it will use a lot of system resources.
kirueggy
Their last post was 19 days ago lol. That's not good @_@
Jinxy

kirukashi wrote:

Their last post was 19 days ago lol. That's not good @_@
I like how they updated right after your posted this
AutoMedic

piruchan wrote:

Looks like it will use a lot of system resources.
Looks like a demanding game.
ColdTooth
doesnt look too promising to me

i'unno, after a dump of money for ESO, mmo's arent my thing
AutoMedic

ColdTooth wrote:

doesnt look too promising to me

i'unno, after a dump of money for ESO, mmo's arent my thing

You can sell accounts dammit
Jinxy
bumpity. NA and EU are being published by the same company as KR, Daum. Also 3rd CBT if you're Korean or have connections and stuff

http://steparu.com/latest-news/1588-bla ... e-division

now to wait for SEA news
Catalyzt
Been following it for sometime now and so far with what I've seen, it looks like it'll be quite a promising MMORPG unlike some of the recent ones. Too bad it won't be released for at least another year or two. But at least there is archeage to keep me waiting :)