forum

What song do you think that could be a great beatmap?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-Mizu
-Im making this post just to share your music thoughts ,i dont know anything about beatmap making XD

-Personally i love vocaloid rock songs :P

Sal32
Maybe gonna make an approved map from this :3

Ryu Sei
I'll take elysis tracks to be the approved map.
kirueggy

just imagine this on insane using only a mouse with hard rock, double, hidden and flashlight on
Lemozade

Ryu Sei wrote:

I'll take elysis tracks to be the approved map.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Ayesha Altugle

kirukashi wrote:

just imagine this on insane using only a mouse with hard rock, double, hidden and flashlight on

It is already mapped but didn't submitted
neonat
This is like some undercurrent way of shouting out to people's face: i want this mapped. Map please.
Just saying.
Laharl

neonat wrote:

This is like some undercurrent way of shouting out to people's face: i want this mapped. Map please.
Just saying.
Pretty much this, but I really don't think it's wrong or something like this. Maybe it will geive mappers new ideas to map sth more unknown (not like the posted examples, unfortunately).
Topic Starter
-Mizu

neonat wrote:

Just saying.
As i said its just for fun or share the different opinions , nothing else (:, who cares if the song gets mapped or not LEL
kirueggy
but it's always better if it does :P
Aireu
Jelalle
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtbwj1sYAaA that song *~* id loce the one that maps this one for me :0
DeletedUser_4041880

Or

Topic Starter
-Mizu

Frostei wrote:

Or

im agree with you , great songs :D
Kritzkingvoid
Overrive