forum

UPick Normal Mafia - ok

posted
Total Posts
show more
GuyInFreezer

rEdo wrote:

GIF: Just wanna make myself sure. Are you a one-shot Deathproof, or a permanent one?
I see no reason to answer this.
Topic Starter
pieguyn
Votecount 1.12 (unchanged):

Setsuen (6): Irreversible, GuyInFreezer, Tanzklaue, Sakura, NoHItter, rEdo
rEdo (3): CalignoBot, Gumica, DakeDekaane
Gumica (1): -kevincela-
Irreversible (1): Setsuen

Not voting (2) - CTs-Th, Sephibro

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. Deadline is 3/1, 06:00 GMT. (just over 3 hours from now)
Sephibro

GuyInFreezer wrote:

rEdo wrote:

GIF: Just wanna make myself sure. Are you a one-shot Deathproof, or a permanent one?
most of all, i see no reason to make that question
rEdo

Sephibro wrote:

GuyInFreezer wrote:

most of all, i see no reason to make that question
I kind of need to know that. Alright, I'mma just find that out myself anytime soon. me+gif=doc
Sakura
^
What.
GuyInFreezer
Vig claim, obviously
Sakura
that's not what i mean, i took that for obvious, but i mean why did he even need to mention that specifically instead of staying quiet.
rEdo

GuyInFreezer wrote:

Vig claim, obviously
What? No.
Chamelo
Back.

GuyInFreezer wrote:

I didn't call CTs scum for his low activity. I called him scum for his posts being useless. (More specifically, his posts are just parroting of what everyone said.)
Yeah, I said what I've read at that time, in case that I misread something and you wanna fix it.
Chamelo
I can't really think that Gumica is scum, I think he's just omgus.

rEdo wrote:

Isn't permanent too OP?
DakeDekaane
That single question makes me feel good with my vote.
rEdo

Chamelo_Th wrote:

rEdo wrote:

Isn't permanent too OP?

pieguy1372 wrote:

NOTE: 100% balance isn't guaranteed although I'll try my hardest. This game may have bastard elements. You have been warned ~
Amianki
Did everyone just kind of skip past my post that said that we should let mafia worry about the deathproof claim?
Chamelo
Agree, Unless he's a 1-shot deathproof mafia. Just saying.
Amianki

GuyInFreezer wrote:

There is such thing as "scum lynchbait."
I know. Quite shocking.

GuyInFreezer wrote:

CalignoBot wrote:

Not exactly likely in this situation.
If you really believe in him being town, help me see it.
I'm always the believer of second chance.

Mod's Vote Count wrote:

Setsuen (6): Irreversible, GuyInFreezer, Tanzklaue, Sakura, NoHItter, rEdo
Note the wagon. Irreversible is a townread, GIF and Tanzklaue are roughly null with a slight townlean, NoHitter is dead null, Sakura and rEdo are scumreads. Note that with this information, the wagon starts looking worse and worse with each vote.

If Setsuen's town, mafia would have no issues starting that wagon. If my reads right now are mostly accurate, then this is clearly false. I'm pretty damn sure everyone here knows very well how easy it would be to get Setsuen under the spotlight, so I would fully expect mafia to want to subtly push him into the spotlight... which is basically what happened.

As for him himself, I don't get a scumvibe from his posts. His response to getting wagoned is pretty much null and while his reads are really bad, I don't see scum intent in them.
Setsuen
Just woke up

Tanzklaue wrote:

as a PGo you want to be NK'd by scum, so yea, playing supertown and obvtown helps tremendously.

you need to be really good to pull of a good PGO.
Here's a nice question. When have I ever been NKed AFTER I got read as Obv town? People read me as Town in lupus & CB didn't kill me. I got read as town in MyLo and didn't get NKed. THEN I got read as town YET again in Newbie mafia and you got killed instead of me. It's not like scums this game can only kill <.< PGO kills anyone who TARGET them. Which mean that scum can die if they aim for me with a non-killing action because they think I'm hiding something.(I'm pretty sure no one have ever targetted me after I got read as town except for a Protective role when there is no NK left anyway <.<)

so.....Why the heck would I act as Obv town when scums won't even bother about me if I do? Can you give me a good reason how the heck does acting town help my role when I have NEVER gotten NKed after being read as "obv town". Lurking & providing as less info as possible along with a total 180change in playstyle was like the BEST way to make scum aim for me.

I swear if I ever join another UPick game I'm going to pick Super-Saint or fool instead because it seem that posting less info & changing playstyle due to role chosen doesn't make sense to most people <.<

GuyInFreezer wrote:

And btw, PGO is pretty.... anti-town role. Like, PGO claims gets policy lynched before LyLo in most of the games.

Also reality check: Scum would probably not kill you.
Actually they won't but they will probably target me with some action or something IF I DIDN'T claim. With Sakura saying that she'll claim cop or something it's certain than the "Cop" won't die at least.

GIF that's why I didn't want to reveal my role in the first place. My new playstyle as PGO lured BOTH town & scums <.<

DakeDekaane wrote:

Also we didn't ruin your "kamikaze attack", a wiser "kamikaze attack" would've been hinting a delicious role for a NK, but that'd also lure town, so it's like a double edged sword.
As I stated, I was only trying to lure scum into using an action on me <.<

GuyInFreezer wrote:

The proper PGO play is to play town as hell and accidentally "slip" that you are macho.
I already asked the mod how PGO works. Apparently I WILL die with whoever killed me if I use PGO that night(well whoever killed me won't die if I didn't use PGO)and how the heck is slipping Macho going to work when ANY possible doc is going to be on Sakura because she claimed cop?
Setsuen
Sentence error due to waking up <.<

Actually they won't but they will probably target me with some action or something IF I DIDN'T claim. With Sakura saying that she'll cop Sephi or something it's certain than the "Cop" won't die at least.
Chamelo

Setsuen wrote:

Just woke up
THEN I got read as town YET again in Newbie mafia and you got killed instead of me.
That because Tanz looks more pro-town than you, that's why I choose to kill Tanz instead of you.
So, quit meta, it's not 100% accurate.

I feel like every wall you make contain meta. Without this the wall quality will be a little more better.
Chamelo
Cut "Just woke up" out, it's not related to what I wanted to say.

And, since everybody okay with Sakura's cop claim. I'm sure that Sakura won't die if there's at least 1 doc in this game.
Topic Starter
pieguyn
Deadline has been reached. Day 1 has ended without a lynch.

It is now Night 1. Deadline for night actions is 3/2, 06:00 GMT. (24 hours from now)
Topic Starter
pieguyn
i am literally too tired to make it 2 more hours to deadline. so I'm extending it to 3/3, 04:00 GMT (just under 23 hours from now). have fun
Chamelo
I'm sorry but I've no other choice

/out

ROTC (soilder) camp tomorrow. I'm thinking about V/LA, but with a high amount of activity, I'm sure can't catch up.

And this is what NH told me when I went V/LA

Newbie Mafia for All
[quote="NoHitter":1337]And CTs you probably should have asked for a replacement instead of flaking.

good luck guys! Whoever replace me, please enjoy with my role! :)
Topic Starter
pieguyn
Searching for a replacement for CTs-Th.
Sephibro
My internet fucked up, idk if i'll be able to be online
V/LA for 2 days
Topic Starter
pieguyn
fferyllt replaces CTs-Th! Deadline remains at 3/3, 04:00 GMT (in 0 hours and 40 minutes).

Sephibro wrote:

My internet fucked up, idk if i'll be able to be online
V/LA for 2 days
Noted.
Topic Starter
pieguyn
Everyone woke up. The first thing they did was a head count considering there was something going on, so the night is obviously dangerous. Right? ....right?

No one died N1.

It is now D2. With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. Deadline is 3/10, 04:00 GMT.
Sakura
no one lynched and no one died, cool! so we start day 2 with an aditional piece of info Tanz is now confirmed not scum
Amianki

Why, exactly, would you investigate Tanz?
Sakura
I said i was investigating someone on GiF's list, and I wanted to clear paranoia about him, I was originally going to investigate rEdo but changed my mind. Setsuen claimed PGO otherwise he'd be the first one i'd scan.

Speaking of Setsuen before I forget
Vote: Setsuen
Amianki
Can you link me the list?
Sakura
Topic Starter
pieguyn
Votecount 2.1:

Setsuen (1) - Sakura

Not voting (12) - Sephibro, Tanzklaue, GuyInFreezer, -kevincela-, rEdo, Setsuen, Gumica, DakeDekaane, fferyllt, NoHItter, Irreversible, CalignoBot

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. Deadline is 3/10, 04:00 GMT.

Sephibro is V/LA until 3/4.
Sakura
So basically NH, Tanz, CTs, from these 3 i thought the one that was most active was Tanz so I decided to scan him because if he's town then having him confirmed not scum would help us greatly.
Setsuen is PGO and I don't wanna risk an scan on him.
And it's not like I can scan myself :P

On another note, my guess is that scum took the same risk I did and tried to kill me, considering they don't know whether i'd be protected or not, they don't even know if im Bulletproof, Strong Willed or whatever, etc.
Amianki
Here's the problem.

We got no info due to lack of lynch yesterday, and there's a lot of WIFOM that sprung up near the end of the day. Using cop scans to help put that WIFOM into better perspective will be a lot better than any other use for cop scans.

This means scanning one of the following:

1. rEdo (counter-wagon)
2. NoHitter (switched from rEdo to Setsuen)
3. Irreversible (started Setsuen wagon)
4. Me (actively against Setsuen wagon)
5. sephibro (deathtunnel + instantly agreeing to Setsuen flashwagon)

Scanning anyone else is basically useless. Now we're pretty much in the exact same position we were yesterday.

Speaking of which:

Vote: rEdo
fferyllt
hi guys.

No lynch and no nk.

What can you tell me about day 1?
Sakura

fferyllt wrote:

hi guys.

No lynch and no nk.

What can you tell me about day 1?
I claimed cop on my first post of Day 1, sephibro claimed Survivor, GiF claimed Deathproof, Setsuen claimed PGO, there was a wagon on rEdo then the wagon shifted to Setsuen (Policy Lynch?), but deadline caught before Setsuen was lynched.
fferyllt
Hm.
fferyllt
What does deathproof mean?

And are these modifiers you suggested common in mafia here?
Sakura
which modifiers? and Deathproof means immune to lynches and kills.
fferyllt
bulletproof, strong-willed and whatever you meant by "etc."
show more