forum

Kana Nishino - Style (TV Size)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Lokamp
Ouran's Style
00:43:092 (spinner) - silence this spinner's end (hitsound volume=0)
00:45:078 (1) - start this slider with finish, end it with clap
00:47:037 (3) - start it with a clap
00:54:081 (1,2) - clap the beat and the slider's start, finish on the slider's end
00:58:052 (3) - new combo
01:02:077 (2) - ^
01:07:081 (6) - clap this slider's repeat
01:14:098 (3) - clap here
01:19:076 (spinner) - end it with soft hitsounds (or NO sounds...)

Beuchi's Style
01:15:051 (1,2) - between the 1st slider's end and the 2nd there's a tricky spacing... try to remove a repeat from the 1st slider and add a beat where there was the 1st slider's end (maybe in new combo)

Fuuko's Style
[General] ... too many whistles during kiai time... TOO many... change some of them (not all) with normal hitsounds
00:01:097 (4) - move it 1 square upper and 1 square right
00:32:024 (5, 6) - move them a square right

Haisha's Style
00:26:066 (3) - ... finish?
00:50:003 (3) - new combo
01:02:077 (4) - ^
01:19:076 (1,2,1) - move them a square right

Kyt's Style
00:41:093 (spinner) - end it with a finish or set finish on the next beat

... *whew* it's always hard to give an overall judgement for analysing collaboration maps's mapping style, but here every mode has an own personality... good job, mappers! ;3
Topic Starter
Kytoxid
Changed mine a bit, thanks Lokamp and xxheroxx.
Beuchi

Lokamp wrote:

Beuchi's Style
01:15:051 (1,2) - between the 1st slider's end and the 2nd there's a tricky spacing... try to remove a repeat from the 1st slider and add a beat where there was the 1st slider's end (maybe in new combo)
Done. Made a new combo too on the second slider.

Download: Kana Nishino - Style (TV Size) (Kytoxid) [Beuchi's Style].osu
Dusty
[Ouran]
00:12:033 (1) - Repeat beat -finish, +whistle?
00:17:011 (1) - ^?
00:24:027 (1) - start on red tick before, add whistle to start but not end, re-distance snap it, add (2) 1/2 beat after slider end stacked onto the end?
00:33:004 (2) - Break distance snap?
00:54:081 (1,2,1) - Evil stacks.

[Fuuko]
I think it's a little hard to see the warning what with the spinner and the notes and kiai...

[Haisha]
00:14:072 (3,4) - Huh? They're on the same beat... Unrankable.
00:44:072 (2,3) - ^
ouranhshc
updated diff
XepherX3
hmm nice map

star
UtsukimiJerry
forgot to star this map. this really needs to be ranked.
Mafiamaster
Fuuko's~
Add a 1.5 second lead in time.

Haisha's~
The first two timing sections are on top of each other. That's not good >_>

Kyto's~
Topic Starter
Kytoxid
Fixed. :)
Mafiamaster
Bubbled!
Ephemeral
Just for posterity's sake (since this was modded on IRC):

Equalize the kiai time across difficulties
Revise Fuuko's difficulty (the hitsounds are very skeletal, break during kiai time)

Will repair bubble after conditions are met.
Fuuko
Totally fixed. I hope Euphie like it now. ;_;

Also, change my bg to this :

http://www.gosouleater.com/images/w/sou ... 24x768.jpg

Download: Kana Nishino - Style (TV Size) (Kytoxid) [Fuuko's Style].osu
Ephemeral
Bubble repair.
mtmcl
Rank!
Jinxy
Bullshit spacing during kiai in Fuuko's and Haisha's, and completely random silder speed changings in Fuuko's and you are telling me no one pointed it out/requested a sb add at all? This is crap.

Feel free to remove this post if you think its too offensive.
Fuuko

JInxyjem wrote:

Bullshit spacing during kiai in Fuuko's and Haisha's, and completely random silder speed changings in Fuuko's and you are telling me no one pointed it out/requested a sb add at all? This is crap.

There was a "Warning" at my kiai. I doubled the bmp, hence why I used the warning.
Also, that slider that goes slow fits that part of the song. The most you could do is put a new colour combo. :/
Shulin

FuukoLover wrote:

JInxyjem wrote:

There was a "Warning" at my kiai. I doubled the bmp, hence why I used the warning.
Also, that slider that goes slow fits that part of the song. The most you could do is put a new colour combo. :/

Dusty wrote:

[Fuuko]
I think it's a little hard to see the warning what with the spinner and the notes and kiai...
This was the problem... it's hard to read, plus there was no warning for the second change.
Topic Starter
Kytoxid
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
DeathxShinigami
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Jinxy

FuukoLover wrote:

Nope, its not slow enough to merit a 1/2 BPM silder. And I didn't see that warning on my first playthrough.

Also, the most YOU could so was to put a new colour combo, which YOU didn't.

DeathxShinigami wrote:

Kytoxid wrote:

I think we should focus on just how terrible my difficulty is. Gosh, Ky, how could you map that?
Actually,I only disliked Fuuko's and Haisha's diffs ._.
I agree. At least the spacing was already batshit crazy huge before kiai, so its less disorientating(?).
Kerensa

JInxyjem wrote:

color=#8000FF]Also, that slider that goes slow fits that part of the song. The most you could do is put a new colour combo. :/[/color]
Nope, its not slow enough to merit a 1/2 BPM silder. And I didn't see that warning on my first playthrough.

Also, the most YOU could so was to put a new colour combo, which YOU didn't.

DeathxShinigami wrote:

Kytoxid wrote:

I think we should focus on just how terrible my difficulty is. Gosh, Ky, how could you map that?
Actually,I only disliked Fuuko's and Haisha's diffs ._.
I agree. At least the spacing was already batshit crazy huge before kiai, so its less disorientating(?).[/quote]

i'm sooooooooooooooooo sorry my map isn't to your taste >.> [i'm not tryinng to be sarcastic =_______=]