Topic Starter
TouchFluffyTail
v1.0 release Oct-13-2013
Features
  1. Full results screen
  2. Full song select
  3. Full mania gameplay
  4. Proper scratch lane in 8k

Not really styled off of any particular IIDX release since you can't really make the frame right, but it's got the notes and keys!

Screenshots
Gameplay Preview

General Preview

v1.0 Download
Download

Addon Download
Download
Maiz94
Wow, looks pretty neat. :)
ecafree2
nice
Flanster
Great work!

Also I put your preview screens in a spoilerbox so it doesnt take too much pagespace :P
Hellgert
good work dude :DD

it will be nice if you make the disc turn :D
Topic Starter
TouchFluffyTail

Xleonq wrote:

good work dude :DD

it will be nice if you make the disc turn :D
I wish, you can't animate the keys unfortunately. :P
Hehoooh
wow.. i like it.. ;)
Ritz_old
wohooo... IIDX
Topic Starter
TouchFluffyTail
I've made an addon for different IIDX hit lightings. Unfortunately osu is highly restrictive and only shows 9-10 frames of a hit lighting no matter what so I had to edit them all down to make them fit right, and longer ones like from Resort Anthem are totally unusable. If this is ever fixed though I'll come back and fix these all up for sure.

Link in the OP.
crystalsuicune
OK

Seriously

Where the hell did you get the Full Combo image from

I've downloaded quite a few BMS skins and I can't find it
PyaKura
How the hell did I miss that? Brb dling.
Xiao_old
Wow. Nice.
ecafree2

TouchFluffyTail wrote:

I've made an addon for different IIDX hit lightings. Unfortunately osu is highly restrictive and only shows 9-10 frames of a hit lighting no matter what so I had to edit them all down to make them fit right, and longer ones like from Resort Anthem are totally unusable. If this is ever fixed though I'll come back and fix these all up for sure.

Link in the OP.
width should times 4/3
Kamikaze

TouchFluffyTail wrote:

it's got the notes and keys!
\o Praise the Lord! o/
[saturnn]
nice work
thanks for the skin! :D
Mizukashii
I will forever love this EVER :">
nym990
Is there a way to get right side?
[Sakurarara]

nym990 wrote:

I have the same question, I play IIDX with 2nd player, so my turntable is on the right side.

It would be appreciated if I could flip it so that the turntable was on the other side.
Full Tablet

[Sakurarara] wrote:

nym990 wrote:

I have the same question, I play IIDX with 2nd player, so my turntable is on the right side.

It would be appreciated if I could flip it so that the turntable was on the other side.
Replace the 8.ini file with this file in the skin folder: http://a.pomf.se/jxpwfo.ini (change it's name to 8k.ini).
Also in the key binding menu, select right special style.
LERUfic
Wow!!!
This skin is cool...
though I prefer minimalist skin with transparent 300hit,,, this skin is still awesome :D
love it
LittleMiddle
favorite skin :3
Shiroi Hiroshi
very nice
AbsurdDive
this skin became my all time favorite skin for O!mania..

great job! :)

i love it (i can't read the default skin.. i may need glasses in a very near future) haha........
somekindofbox
Something doesn't look right with the keys in 8 key. I have looked at it myself ingame, and its not the traditional scratch-white-black-white-black-white-black-white. I forgot what it was in my download, but i should take a picture of it. Edit: My mistake.
advaNte02
Nice but the AAA and AA is.....ugh....just stick with S and SS pls.
BizerkPixel
Help! I use this skin already, but when I downloaded it to another computer, the skin's column widths automatically matched the original osu!mania style. Plus, the scratch lane is missing even though the skin folder clearly has the assets for it. Suggestions?
OtakGravure
Naissuu~ :lol:
Soul Stealer
I'm glad I finally found an osu!mania skin that doesn't feel like the skinner was TRYING to make it completely different. This actually looks similar to the Default without looking boring. In other skins I get confused because I have to relearn the timing and shit, but this is better. Good skin!
Senpai Juice
naisu skin!
Akitake
I have updated the skin, as the .ini files were wrong (for the current version of osu! anyways)

So here are the links if interested

.zip | .osk - Let me know in osu! website message if those links are dead and I will re-upload ;)

EDIT: I do not have them myself anymore, as I moved on from this skin.