forum

TERRA - Alfarshear

posted
Total Posts
show more
YtRaM_old
So I cannot have confidence with you.

I just cant do anything, my comp got crashed and my uniques folders are frozen. (my skin is the priority and all the **** are in the grave and 500$ for repair my laptop...)
Topic Starter
ouranhshc

YtRaM wrote:

So I cannot have confidence with you.
just cant do anything, my comp got crashed and my uniques folders are frozen. (my skin is the priority and all the **** are in the grave and 500$ for repair my laptop...)
I made a back up copy of your diff. If you want it back up there just tell me, but if i go through and fix it. It won't even be your map anymore..
James
sorry im bored, so i decided to join in again

there are no crappy/sucky mappers in the world...
try to use your head... when mapping...
"if i place this circle here, does it look good? can i hit it? yes. can anyone hit it? obviously, yes."
"should i add more diffs because one diff is too hard for me?"
...stuff like that.

...i dont even know if you asked every people to mod this map... hopefully not...
everytime i visit osu forums and saw this thread.. based on how many people who modded this...
...the map looks like a collab map now...

quick suggestion:
try to listen to Alace's post in that other thread. its really helpful...

and if you applied those to this map.. or on your next map... i guarantee you wont get replies as many as the people who replied and modded your map... it will be cutted off something like... 90%.
Topic Starter
ouranhshc
Alace's post in the other topic, i did help. But the crap that went on in this topic, killed my mapping confidence
yeahyeahyeahhh
I like the map. Insane is really well done, only suggestion I'd like to make is maybe lower the drain by 1 or 2 ticks? I have a 300 combo going and my drain was at like 60%.. your call though.

Other diffs were fine, but nothing specially. Star for you
Ephemeral
Tick rate on all difficulties should be 0.5

[Hard]
00:17:039 (1) - New combo
00:18:027 (1) - Remove new combo
00:18:080 (1) - New combo
00:23:092 (1) - New combo
00:43:086 (4) - Half length the slider (reduce to the red tick) and place a beat on the white tick after it (new combo on the new beat too)
00:51:027 (1) - New combo
00:56:004 (1) - New combo

[Insane]
00:07:016 (1) - New combo
00:12:080 (1) - New combo
00:28:069 (1) - New combo
00:47:039 (1) - New combo
00:48:010 (3) - Remove new combo
00:48:063 (1) - New combo
00:58:033 (1) - New combo
01:02:057 (1) - Replace clap with finish
01:03:010 (1) - New combo
01:36:010 (1) - New combo

Has come a very long way. The amount of modding this has received really shows.
Mystearica
quality modding since 2009
Sousei
lol
Topic Starter
ouranhshc

Ephemeral wrote:

Tick rate on all difficulties should be 0.5

[Hard]
00:17:039 (1) - New combo
00:18:027 (1) - Remove new combo
00:18:080 (1) - New combo
00:23:092 (1) - New combo
00:43:086 (4) - Half length the slider (reduce to the red tick) and place a beat on the white tick after it (new combo on the new beat too)
00:51:027 (1) - New combo
00:56:004 (1) - New combo

[Insane]
00:07:016 (1) - New combo
00:12:080 (1) - New combo
00:28:069 (1) - New combo
00:47:039 (1) - New combo
00:48:010 (3) - Remove new combo
00:48:063 (1) - New combo
00:58:033 (1) - New combo
01:02:057 (1) - Replace clap with finish
01:03:010 (1) - New combo
01:36:010 (1) - New combo

Has come a very long way. The amount of modding this has received really shows.
done
Ephemeral
Bubbled.

Timing may appear to desync in the refrain after the second chorus, but this is not because of a timing error - the song switches to 3/4 metre for that section and reverts to 4/4 at the end of it, messing up the stanza alignment a little bit. Has no actual effect on gameplay.
Alace
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
NaomiMinette
This is just a personal opinion, but I think the preview point should be set at/near/around 00:39:985 (make sure it's set the same for all difficulties if you do decide to change it!). Where it is now is just... bleh :?
Topic Starter
ouranhshc
hmm, i like both places, but ill just leave it where it is
NaomiMinette
It's so close to the end of the song though =/

Well whatever... Looking forward to seeing this get ranked eventually :)
Topic Starter
ouranhshc
me is aggravated
ztrot
Fixed ^.^
whymeman
The map seems great overall, but as we talked about from before, the preveiw image from the song folder seems messed up from a glitch. Its showing two of the same images but they are not the same. Sorry to do this, but till it is checked out and fixed somehow, i'll have to take away the bubble as a precaution.
Topic Starter
ouranhshc
I don't think that the glitch is going to affect anything because i don't anyone else is going to know its like that
NaomiMinette
If it's a big issue to the website... can't really argue against it... *shrug*
whymeman
Alright then. Sorry for the whole delay and issues from that glitch, but couldn't take any chances till everything was okay. The bubble pop wasn't necessary and the map checked out to be fine. Ranked.
Alace
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.