forum

Kinya Kotani - BLAZE

posted
Total Posts
show more
Armin

Lizbeth wrote:

Thanks a lot Armin, osuplayer111, Lokamp and Kytoxid. Your modding has been very useful.

:3
Then, can I have the kudosu?
cries*
DJPop
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Amodeus
00:26:350 - place 3 here
00:26:580 - 4 here
00:26:811 - and a note here :)
01:05:350 - (just a suggestion, that`ll break your composition :) shorten this slider till 01:05:119, then make a note at 01:05:811, then add a slider at 01:06:042 till the white tick and make a slider at 01:06:503 till white tick.

Other`s seems normal to me :)

Hell yeah, that`s a nice work with a hitsounds, my respect :)
gdeath
star :)
Diasios
Mod Info's:

Green: Suggestions.
Orange: I think you should fix this.
Red: You must fix this.

Starts Suggestions:

All seems ok.

[Easy]

01:12:027 (1) - add kiai

[Normal]

00:36:042 (x) - add a circle
01:12:027 (1) - add kiai

[Hard]

02:31:065 (1) - add kiai

Starred~
Topic Starter
Lizbeth

xxheroxx wrote:

01:12:027 (1) - add kiai just added the kiai burst

thanks for modding/starring Amodeus, gdeath & xxheroxx n.n
Leorda
[Easy]
01:01:196 (1) - No new combo
01:03:042 (1) - ^
01:04:888 (1) - ^

[Hard]
00:50:119 (4,5) - 4 is too far away with 5
01:19:196 (x) - Place note here with finish hitsound
01:39:734 (1) - No new combo

I Love your song! Star!
Furawa
:P star~
Teara
No Problems~
kino77
Aha~
Nothing found~
Star~
Topic Starter
Lizbeth
thanks a lot for checking and starring u guys n_n
Mystearica
[Hard]

Overuse of soft finishes for sure, but they're okay. Just cut them down a bit for a learner pattern.

Try to use more Normal hitsound samples, I think normal claps with reduced volume would work better for you. As well just normal hits would sound pretty good here. I think you used too soft a sample.

If you're willing to put in the work and add all the green lines, you can use a lot of switchbacks between soft and normal to create a solid pattern here. Normal whistles are too loud so either use none or switch to soft whistles, use reduced volume normal claps instead soft claps. Take a normal clap sample and rename it to the soft sample and use an override so you don't get the additive normal hit if you think that sounds weird. I'd just use ~70%-80% normal hits all the way through this with some soft whistles and finishes though.

Some specifics:

00:58:042 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - Streams like these are great, they follow an instrument.
01:41:069 - Sudden break imo, I think you can keep mapping over this break, the instrumentals continue to flow.
02:24:096 (3,4,5,6,7) - Streams like these were a bit off I think. Although if you don't want to change them, I won't object.
02:28:002 - For this break, add a spinner to follow out the "taaa" on the vocals, then pause the next blank section. I don't think a break is necessary, or you might still be able to put in a really short one.
02:38:081 - add a circle here, this is important
02:40:042 (1,2,3,4) - delete 2, add a 1 whole beat slider on where 2 was (red to red tick), then add a circle after the slider at the white tick, then add another 1 beat slider red tick to red tick, then add a circle on the white tick and another 1 beat slider red to red tick.

[Normal]

Fine but follow the same suggestions on hitsounds as Hard please~

[Easy]

Great. I still hate the soft claps though ><

Cool stuff, starred and nice song, watched this anime ages ago myself XD
Topic Starter
Lizbeth
Thanks for modding Mystearica... i like your ideas.
i ll do the changes on sunday when i get my pc back.. ><
bmin11
I think [Hard] should be called [Insane] since [Normal] is far easier then [Hard].

GoGoGo :)
Topic Starter
Lizbeth
i m updating this, but haven't do the changes cuz i don't have time with the finals and all that stuff.. but finally next week i ll be on vacations so i will totally work on this.

thanks all for your modding :)

EDIT:

Finished the hitsounds finally... bmin11 i ll conserve "Hard", im guiding of the others map in this project, and this one i think fits hard, more than insane.
Mok
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Gens
[Easy]
  1. Inherit all sections except the first one. It screws up timing badly.
  2. Resnap all notes after that.
[Hard]

02:12:096 (7,8,9) - Not properly stacked.

~ ~ ~

Well yeah... that's all. Just be sure to fix Easy and it should be good to go! :)
Topic Starter
Lizbeth
Takuma
The two of you never fail to impress - I love it. Bubbled!
RemmyX25
Nicely done. Ranked.
Topic Starter
Lizbeth
Thanks a lot Takuma and Remmy ^^