MrZoom wrote:

CXu wrote:

just go with an uncommented video.
im ok with this
I'm okay with that too
Liiraye
You can't break tradition guys, man the eff up and say a few lines lol
KinomiCandy
Wow, Shoe stop being lazy and do some commentary yourself too instead of dropping the whole thing.
I don't give a damn if your English sucks or not just do it. That also go to the people out there.

I already did mine, so yeah. But yeah, if people are going to be like this then okay. Can't be helped. >:(
Kotayo
write the manusscript for me and i can do one

i would write one myself but i have no idea what to say about the ppl that are still without commentators as i really only know enough about CXu but Kinomi did his so...
boat
Like how many were you planning on? I don't see why you would need more than like five or so.

Cut it down to a reasonable number and I'll consider doing one.
Topic Starter
-GN
Looking at the list, it's just a matter of persuading a couple people into actually doing it - we're only missing kinomi which could definitely be done by cxu, and we need commentary for ctb and o!m 4k, which MIGHT be a problem. Maybe scream at oscar and kiwikun to do that, i don't know about any other norwegian, swedish or danish players to be honest.
CXu

-GN wrote:

Looking at the list, it's just a matter of persuading a couple people into actually doing it - we're only missing kinomi which could definitely be done by -GN, and we need commentary for ctb and o!m 4k, which MIGHT be a problem. Maybe scream at oscar and kiwikun to do that, i don't know about any other norwegian, swedish or danish players to be honest.
Fixed.
I COULD try commentating Zerz, however I would need some time to see his replays, so if Zerz could send me a few of his replays, like 4-5, I think it would be fine.

Also if anyone has any tips on commentating, please let me know. :)
Topic Starter
-GN

Kiwikun wrote:

I COULD try commentating Zerz, however I would need some time to see his replays, so if Zerz could send me a few of his replays, like 4-5, I think it would be fine.

Also if anyone has any tips on commentating, please let me know. :)
Type up some stuff in a notepad, get your microphone, clear your throat, and record yourself saying it over and over until you find something you're happy with, and/or you do it without mistakes.

CXu wrote:

-GN wrote:

be done by -GN
Fixed.
well, i was considering the fact that you actually have some experience, that you actually know the guy, and that i have a voice that makes me cringe every time i hear it.
kriers

-GN wrote:

i have a voice that makes me cringe every time i hear it.
I haven't even watched the top25 video because of my voice.
CXu

-GN wrote:

well, i was considering the fact that you actually have some experience, that you actually know the guy, and that i have a voice that makes me cringe every time i hear it.
I barely know how he plays though, since I rarely spectate anyone at all. "And that i have a voice that makes me cringe every time i hear it."

CXu wrote:

I barely know how he plays
Experiencing the same here. :x
There is no way for me to commentate on Zerzxes, I apologize.
Topic Starter
-GN
Seeing as the search for people willing to comment leads nowhere, i propose the three people missing get a microphone and comment on themselves - strengths, weaknesses, what people like about you as a player that got you the place in the video and whatever.

I will not let the commentary go.

e: you know what, i'm probably just going to comment on kinomi myself. ): provided i get some alone time at my mother's place during the weekend.
Princess Zoom

-GN wrote:

Seeing as the search for people willing to comment leads nowhere, i propose the three people missing get a microphone and comment on themselves - strengths, weaknesses, what people like about you as a player that got you the place in the video and whatever.
I like this idea
Zerzxes
Sorry about not sending replays. But I'm really busy at the moment. I would commentate someone but I don't have the time to write something.
Any updates and/or estimated time for release?
Plaxix

Kiwikun wrote:

Any updates and/or estimated time for release?
What he said.
CXu
Nyari
why isnt -gn #1? voting for corrupt norway right now
Chokladboll
-gn should be #1 in every gamemode
Dagsvik11
Jeg er ganske flink , sikkert top 10 :P