kioukiou
Star. >A</
Topic Starter
Cyril Scarlet
Thank you for Star ! kioukiou ヾ(〃^∇^)ノ
pete2528
ster :)
TT5_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
WyndII
I mod mine and I found some mistakes, but when I mod your maps, they are pretty clean~ :lol:
And omg i didnt star this D=
i hope i can gather kudos right now so i can pink star this too T.T

Download: Sakamoto Maaya - Magic Number (Tv Size) (S i R i R u) [- KohAkU -].osu
Iluhiwizel
><
yaya
yo .some suggestion .
for [kobato]
00:40:69 (5) - this slider . stop at 00:41:589
spinner start at 00:41:767 . finish at 00:42:660
00:43:017 - add a note .

[chiho]
01:19:98 (6,1) - too close ..

you always make good SB . 8-)
Topic Starter
Cyril Scarlet

osu_CN_yaya wrote:

yo .some suggestion .
for [kobato]
00:40:69 (5) - this slider . stop at 00:41:589 Done
spinner start at 00:41:767 . finish at 00:42:660 Done
00:43:017 - add a note . Done

[chiho]
01:19:98 (6,1) - too close .. Waiting miccoli

you always make good SB . thank you ^o^/
Thank you for modding and Star ~ ☆
miccoliasms
mtmcl
Great! Bubble!
Sinistro
[General]
- "Tv Size" in the title should be "TV Size".
- "Kobato" isn't needed in the tags, as it appears in the Source field.
- The KoBaTo and KohAkU difficulties don't have "Kobato" in their Source fields.
- The KohAkU difficulty should have "WyndII" as a tag, like "ChiHo" has "miccoliasms".
- "Kobato." is spelled with a full stop at the end, but since it would not help people searching for "Kobato" rather than "Kobato." in osu!Direct, keep the source "Kobato", but add "Kobato." as a tag. Nitpicking, I know, but since I'm here...
- Why are the difficulty names capitalised like that and have dashes to the left and right? It's character names, as far as my research shows.
- ChiHo and KoBaTo are both 4.92 stars, so how am I supposed to tell them apart, either by difficulty or another way? Maybe the guest mapper's name could be used, like "miccoliasm's Kohaku" (sounds weird though), "miccoliasm's Hard" or "miccoliasm's Difficulty" or something.
- Why are there two .osb files [Sakamoto Maaya - Magic Number (S i R i R u).osb and Sakamoto Maaya - Magic Number (Tv Size) (S i R i R u)]? Is "Sakamoto Maaya - Magic Number (S i R i R u).osb" a remnant of before the map's name was changed?
- Offset suggestion: +5 ms to 880.
- Storyboard: Is there any special reason 20.png fades out at the middle, while its sister 19.png doesn't?
- I wish that white noise at the start of the .mp3 wasn't there, but I'll put up with it if you want.

[- IoRyoGi -]
- Since this is apparently Normal, I want to be pretty strict with the spacing. Having stacked circles that are sometimes 1 beat apart and others 1/2 beat apart, in the same combo to boot [like in 00:16:232 (2,3,4,5) or 00:56:767 (1,2,3,4,5)] make the beatmap hard to read for beginners. The real deal, though is at 00:51:053 (1,2,3). The three circles are almost evenly spaced, but it's 1 1/2 beat from 1 to 2 and 2 beats from 2 to 3! Threw me off every time. You'll have to fix the spacing of that combo at least, but also consider unstacking things that are 1 beat apart, especially if in the same combo there are stacks of things that are 1/2 beat apart.

[- ChiHo -]
- 00:13:732 (1) - The sudden slowdown here (and similar places later in the map) made me stumble, but I'm not sure if this needs to be changed. I'd like the opinion of more BATs on the use of slowdowns in this difficulty.

[- KoBaTo -]
- 00:33:553 (6) - I avoid modding stylistic choices, but don't you think the repeat sounds awkward? Another way to map this might have sounded better.
- 00:53:732 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - Again, I don't want to intrude on the mapper's creativity, but it seems to me you're going for visual symmetry here with the two semicircle sliders. However, while the first is mapped to the singer's held note ("miii~"), the second isn't, so we may be missing on rhythmic symmetry. I can't help but shake the feeling that mapping the slider to "noooo~", in other words, having it start 1/2 beat later, deleting 00:56:410 (6) and stacking an extra circle at 00:55:517 would give the effect I think you want better.

[- KohAkU -]
- Isn't roughly 1/3 of the map being kiai time a little excessive? How about removing the first and last kiai time sections?
- 01:25:696 (3) - Apparently, the extra inherited timing section at 01:26:053 that sets volume to 0 doesn't silence the normal-sliderslide.wav for some reason. Try making a custom normal-sliderslide.wav of silence of the end timing sections, or sacrifice the volume of the last slider's start by deleting the last two inherited timing sections and setting the volume of the 21.00 bpm timing section to 0. In any case, the inherited timing section at the very end seems pointless?
Topic Starter
Cyril Scarlet

Sinistro wrote:

[General]
- "Tv Size" in the title should be "TV Size". Done
- "Kobato" isn't needed in the tags, as it appears in the Source field. Done
- The KoBaTo and KohAkU difficulties don't have "Kobato" in their Source fields. Done
- The KohAkU difficulty should have "WyndII" as a tag, like "ChiHo" has "miccoliasms". Done
- "Kobato." is spelled with a full stop at the end, but since it would not help people searching for "Kobato" rather than "Kobato." in osu!Direct, keep the source "Kobato", but add "Kobato." as a tag. Nitpicking, I know, but since I'm here... Done
- Why are the difficulty names capitalised like that and have dashes to the left and right? It's character names, as far as my research shows. Changed
- ChiHo and KoBaTo are both 4.92 stars, so how am I supposed to tell them apart, either by difficulty or another way? Maybe the guest mapper's name could be used, like "miccoliasm's Kohaku" (sounds weird though), "miccoliasm's Hard" or "miccoliasm's Difficulty" or something. Changed
- Why are there two .osb files [Sakamoto Maaya - Magic Number (S i R i R u).osb and Sakamoto Maaya - Magic Number (Tv Size) (S i R i R u)]? Is "Sakamoto Maaya - Magic Number (S i R i R u).osb" a remnant of before the map's name was changed? Done
- Offset suggestion: +5 ms to 880. Done
- Storyboard: Is there any special reason 20.png fades out at the middle, while its sister 19.png doesn't? Done
- I wish that white noise at the start of the .mp3 wasn't there, but I'll put up with it if you want.

***********************************************************************************

[- IoRyoGi -] Changed name
- Since this is apparently Normal, I want to be pretty strict with the spacing. Having stacked circles that are sometimes 1 beat apart and others 1/2 beat apart, in the same combo to boot [like in 00:16:232 (2,3,4,5) or 00:56:767 (1,2,3,4,5)] make the beatmap hard to read for beginners. The real deal, though is at 00:51:053 (1,2,3). The three circles are almost evenly spaced, but it's 1 1/2 beat from 1 to 2 and 2 beats from 2 to 3! Threw me off every time. You'll have to fix the spacing of that combo at least, but also consider unstacking things that are 1 beat apart, especially if in the same combo there are stacks of things that are 1/2 beat apart.

I'm try to changed style , Done

***********************************************************************************

[- ChiHo -] Changed name
- 00:13:732 (1) - The sudden slowdown here (and similar places later in the map) made me stumble, but I'm not sure if this needs to be changed. I'd like the opinion of more BATs on the use of slowdowns in this difficulty.

Editing waiting miccoli

[- KoBaTo -] Changed name
- 00:33:553 (6) - I avoid modding stylistic choices, but don't you think the repeat sounds awkward? Another way to map this might have sounded better.
- 00:53:732 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - Again, I don't want to intrude on the mapper's creativity, but it seems to me you're going for visual symmetry here with the two semicircle sliders. However, while the first is mapped to the singer's held note ("miii~"), the second isn't, so we may be missing on rhythmic symmetry. I can't help but shake the feeling that mapping the slider to "noooo~", in other words, having it start 1/2 beat later, deleting 00:56:410 (6) and stacking an extra circle at 00:55:517 would give the effect I think you want better.

I'm try to changed style , Done

[- KohAkU -] Changed name
- Isn't roughly 1/3 of the map being kiai time a little excessive? How about removing the first and last kiai time sections?
- 01:25:696 (3) - Apparently, the extra inherited timing section at 01:26:053 that sets volume to 0 doesn't silence the normal-sliderslide.wav for some reason. Try making a custom normal-sliderslide.wav of silence of the end timing sections, or sacrifice the volume of the last slider's start by deleting the last two inherited timing sections and setting the volume of the 21.00 bpm timing section to 0. In any case, the inherited timing section at the very end seems pointless?

Done
WyndII
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

Download: Sakamoto Maaya - Magic Number (TV Size) (S i R i R u) [WyndII's Hard].osu
miccoliasms

Download: Sakamoto Maaya - Magic Number (TV Size) (S i R i R u) [miccoliasms's Hard].osu
Topic Starter
Cyril Scarlet
UPLOADED
RainForce
Star -_^
Kobato <3
Sinistro
Bubble restored. Gold Starred.
mtmcl
I'M RANKING THIS MAP
Tanmak
Topic Starter
Cyril Scarlet
thank you Tanmak ^o^