forum

ESTi / Ntreev Soft - Revive

posted
Total Posts
show more
chan
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Duoprism
Sounds like a plan.

I'll take a look in the morning, cause I really should sleep a bit before I get into this again.

EDIT: All maps cleaned up and polished. I think I'm pretty close to the bubble now.

EDIT2: Insane was made more colourful.
peppy
Just a small one I picked up on insane:
00:02:75 (11,12) - spacing is slightly wide. This is caused by grid + distance snap snapping to the wrong grid point. good to watch out for this!

Also you might want to tone down the sample volume on insane at least because you CANT HEAR THE SONG if you actually manage to hit all the beats. This goes with your other insane songs too - so give that some consideration.
Topic Starter
Duoprism
Insane was removed completely, too many beat spacing with slider issues AKA I'm lazy and I want this to be ranked.

Hard is now Insane and Normal is now Hard.

New Normal has been created.
chan
My offset sounds/plays better as 2,910. This applies to all difficulties. I verified this in test mode of the editor. Please check/revise your universal offset in the options page if 2,910 seems way off to you

Easy is great (I probably said that already)
New Normal is good too
Hard is also good, but I think you should add a beat @ 01:29:32. Just feels like there's something missing :P

Insane is too hard for me, but that's fine, I usually don't do well on insane maps anyway. Distance spacing looks alright, maybe you could get one of the more insane mods to look at it.

Bubble from me, this is really close to getting ranked. Kudos to Reikin
Topic Starter
Duoprism
Offset set to 2910 and beat added.
chan
Bubble from me. You should get someone who's good at insane maps to mod and rank this for you.
Echo
I'm nitpicking here too, but other than these I can see no problems.

Easy:
01:23:68 (1,1,1,1) - fix spacing for red 1 to orange 1 slider

Normal:
00:54:80 (6,7,8,9) - stacked usually means shorter time than unstacked, but it's opposite here (just my opinion)

Insane:
00:36:49 (2,3,4) - fix spacing to match all the other half-beat spacing
Topic Starter
Duoprism
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Echo
'd.
peppy
Offset way off? I fullcombo'd this with a D. I'm on the verge of unranking this for amendments - anyone else agree/disagree?

Edit: unranked. offset is ~80ms too early and I don't want any more scores being made for this as they will be removed if the offset is changed. Please don't re-rank this map without talking to me first.

for clarification: offset should be 2978
Echo
Saturos
Topic Starter
Duoprism
2978 was my original offset. :/ I'll get around to this later today.
peppy

Reikin wrote:

2978 was my original offset. :/ I'll get around to this later today.
Very good to know. Hoping this would be an easy one to change since it was so far off :).
chan
After clarification with Peppy, I endorse reverting back to your original offset of 2978, and have changed my universal offset accordingly. Sorry for all the trouble!
Topic Starter
Duoprism
Offset set back to 2978.
Saturos
Rebubbled.
peppy
Ranked once again.
P-Drogan
Very good song and beats!
Great work Reikin!!! :D
Chronofreak