forum

Capsule - Sugarless GiRL

posted
Total Posts
show more
DoubleDango

JarJarJacob wrote:

DoubleDango wrote:

Right click the "this" and click save target as, I'm guessing you didn't know how D:
Install Firefox, click link, Save File.

Eww, Maxthon > All

Just 'cause it's imfamous.
Topic Starter
Kerensa

JarJarJacob wrote:

BAT here. Switch the .mp3 to this and set the offset to 20. Do this before looking at the individual difficulty mods. Raise hitsound volume to full.

Hard:

00:43:057 - Remove break, a spinner would work.
00:44:096 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,1,2,3) - Remove, add break.
00:44:096 - Gets a lot easier from here to kiai. I'd make it harder or make the previous and following sections easier to match.
01:11:060 (5) - Snap to 1/3.
01:42:064 (1) - Extend 1/1, remove note. It's too short.

Easy:

00:44:003 - Add circle.
01:41:071 (1) - I'd extend to 01:43:080.

Normal:

00:41:002 - Remove break.
01:21:033 - Remove break.
01:41:071 (1) - I'd extend to 01:43:080.
okies done >_<
Jarby
That spinner at the end of Hard is easy enough, whatever.
baka_xD_old
wahhh!!!!!!

diz map is so cool!

starzzzz
yeahyeahyeahhh
yeah go haisha
DoubleDango

yeahyeahyeahhh wrote:

yeah go haisha
haisha_ is best.
Sinistro

haisha_ wrote:

JarJarJacob wrote:

BAT here. Switch the .mp3 to this and set the offset to 20.
okies done >_<
Are you sure you did this? This is the first time I've downloaded this map and the .mp3 I see in the folder is about 2MB in size, while the one JarJarJacob linked you is 3 MB. Also, offset 20 doesn't sound right at all.

When changing the audio, images, videos etc. in a map, you should choose "Full Submission" instead of "Standard Submission", otherwise only the changes in the beatmap's design (circles, sliders etc.) will be updated. Maybe that's what went wrong here?

Back to star.
Topic Starter
Kerensa

Sinistro wrote:

Are you sure you did this? This is the first time I've downloaded this map and the .mp3 I see in the folder is about 2MB in size, while the one JarJarJacob linked you is 3 MB. Also, offset 20 doesn't sound right at all.

When changing the audio, images, videos etc. in a map, you should choose "Full Submission" instead of "Standard Submission", otherwise only the changes in the beatmap's design (circles, sliders etc.) will be updated. Maybe that's what went wrong here?

Back to star.
okies ^^ yeah, i don't think i full submitted it =__=my bad >_<;; but i did it this time, the offset and and mp3 should have been changed.\

haisha_
Sinistro
Ok, now that I know what I'm working with...

Easy
00:37:085 (5) - Make this a new combo, and remove the new combo from 00:38:938 (1).
01:01:409 (2) - Why the sudden low spacing here for an Easy? It's not game-breakingly bad, but if you could space it consistently it would be much appreciated. Of course, you'd probably have to move a lot of stuff that comes after that combo too...

Hard
00:38:707 (4), 01:02:568 (4) - New Combo here, if you can.
01:25:502 (3) - Unstack from the slider end.
Topic Starter
Kerensa

Sinistro wrote:

Ok, now that I know what I'm working with...

Easy
00:37:085 (5) - Make this a new combo, and remove the new combo from 00:38:938 (1).
01:01:409 (2) - Why the sudden low spacing here for an Easy? It's not game-breakingly bad, but if you could space it consistently it would be much appreciated. Of course, you'd probably have to move a lot of stuff that comes after that combo too...

Hard
00:38:707 (4), 01:02:568 (4) - New Combo here, if you can.
01:25:502 (3) - Unstack from the slider end.
alrighty then ^^ all checks done >_<;;;
Sinistro

haisha_ wrote:

all checks done >_<;;;
You left the spacing of 01:01:409 (2) etc in Easy the same, but ok, I'll let you keep it if you insist. Bubbled...
RemmyX25
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
orioncomet
congratz haisha_ ~
DoubleDango
:D

haisha_'s first ranked map!
naruti
there we go
i dont think this wil be the last
SO... Good luck <3
Azure_Kite
Good Job haisha_!

... the offset seems WAY too fast. I'm playing with a +80ms custom offset, so could a BAT please look into this?
Kytoxid
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
0_o
The mp3 was changed, so anyone who had it before would have to redownload
Azure_Kite
Jinxy

0_o wrote:

The mp3 was changed, so anyone who had it before would have to redownload
This is why you should always clear all unranked maps once a month.
eee
congrats on your first ranked map haisha_. looks like you put a lot of time and effort into it

who u?