forum

Nam Goo-min - Dawn

posted
Total Posts
show more
aerisu_old
Perfect now for me, here's your kds :D

maybe would i have done curving sliders for the end, but I think sliders was the solution anyway ;)
quintessence
This song fill my mind with comfort.
Good song!

☆Star
Topic Starter
kino77

Azure_Kyte wrote:

Here's my mod, sorry it took so long

[Soft]
No Problems found. I think it's flawless. Great job :D

[Relax]
00:56:086 (2,3) - make 2 a whistle, 3 a finish? whistle sound well~but finish too loud>_<
01:06:086 (3) - Feels morenatural if it's moved forward 1/4 beat. Up to you Uh...I won't change~
01:12:049 (7) - Move 3 lvl3 grid spaces down? Fixed~
No problems found :)

Great job :D starred
Thank you and xxheroxx, Shulin, quintessence~❤~

Speacil thanks to aerisu for the pink star and time to mod it~Love U ;) ~❤~
aerisu_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

Topic Starter
kino77

aerisu wrote:

aerisu wrote:

maybe would i have done curving sliders for the end
In case you didn't see what I mean : I placed sliders in different angle, so you can choose what you want If you want curves ( Personnaly I like the yellow and blue one, but not the green ^^ )

( Of course, once again, I placed them randomly : change as your like, colour, sens, places, etc... )

Love ;)
Thanks again aerisu~
This is what Im thinking~
Got no time today,will change tomorrow~
Fixed~:)
Scar
star~
Topic Starter
kino77

scar1410 wrote:

star~
Thanks scar1410~

I feel a little depressed since no one notice it.
But I won't give up! ;)
bmin11
Oh I remember this song. Talesweaver! One of the finenest online game <3
Probably one of the most regonizable BM (Second Run as well).
Not gonna mod, but can you change [Relax] into other names that might give you a feeling of [Hard]? It is somewhat hard you know...
Topic Starter
kino77

bmin11 wrote:

Oh I remember this song. Talesweaver! One of the finenest online game <3
Probably one of the most regonizable BM (Second Run as well).
Not gonna mod, but can you change [Relax] into other names that might give you a feeling of [Hard]? It is somewhat hard you know...
Talesweaver is the first online game I played and I love it~
I like Second Run as well ,use it as my cellphone ring tone~
[Relax] used to be [Hard],but someone said its not Hard enough...
Since some changes made it hader,Im considering to change diff's name~
Thank u so much~
Shulin
Kudos star :D

I want to see this ranked now :)
Topic Starter
kino77

Shulin wrote:

Kudos star :D

I want to see this ranked now :)
Thanks Shulin~❤~
I will work hard to make it ranked~!
Mafiamaster
Overall~
There are two .osb files in your folder. There should only be one.
But I recommend remaking your SB since the SB starts way before the start of the map.

Soft~
01:13:116 (7,8,9) - Even these out.
Resnap your notes.

Adventure~

Resnap your notes here too, I see some notes just barely move when I resnap.

I love the ending <3
aerisu_old
For me, Relax sounds better than adventure :oops:

Mafiamaster wrote:

I love the ending <3
We worked hard on it :D
Topic Starter
kino77

Mafiamaster wrote:

Overall~
There are two .osb files in your folder. There should only be one.Deleted~
But I recommend remaking your SB since the SB starts way before the start of the map.
I hope it could shows in lead-in time,so Ill keep it~:)
Soft~
01:13:116 (7,8,9) - Even these out.
Resnap your notes.

Adventure~

Resnap your notes here too, I see some notes just barely move when I resnap.

Fixed~
I love the ending <3
Thanks Mafia~❤~

aerisu wrote:

For me, Relax sounds better than adventure :oops:
The diff's name really troubled me,but I finally decide to change Relax to Adventure coz maybe to the guys not good at osu won't think its a relaxation...
Starrodkirby86
This is such a soothing map. I love the difficulty names as well.

There aren't any problems with the mapping, at least for me. :)

I noticed a sectionpass.wav and a sectionfail.wav inside the Beatmap Folder. But there isn't any opportunity for them to be used considered the only break is too short for a O or X. Can you remove them? If you have any good reason to why you want them kept, tell me.

Also, I noticed a duplicate of this beatmap in your Pending Beatmap Directory. Want me to take care of that? I would ask you online, but well, you're not online! Haha.

Star.
whymeman
[Soft]

01:14:036 (1,2) - The spacing doesn't seem right. When you compare it to 01:12:049 (6,7), you can see it looks more far apart than it is supposed to be.

[Adventure]

01:37:028 ~ 01:41:086 - Could try to keep the slowdown constant, not starting from each slider.

Also..... the .wav files for the sectionpass and sectionfail are still not being used since the breaks are too short. Unless you are REALLY going to use them, please remove it out of the song folder.

I'll do a recheck once the fixes are looked into. Just remind me to do so after.
Topic Starter
kino77

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

This is such a soothing map. I love the difficulty names as well.

There aren't any problems with the mapping, at least for me. :)

I noticed a sectionpass.wav and a sectionfail.wav inside the Beatmap Folder. But there isn't any opportunity for them to be used considered the only break is too short for a O or X. Can you remove them? If you have any good reason to why you want them kept, tell me.
Oooops..I just forgot to delete them,I put them in folder in advance when its in WIP.Already Delete~
Also, I noticed a duplicate of this beatmap in your Pending Beatmap Directory. Want me to take care of that? I would ask you online, but well, you're not online! Haha.
About that...Its all because my mistake when change the artist's name... :o I had send PM to peppy to delete that,but no response yet.Could you help me?
Star.
Thank u so much~❤~

whymeman wrote:

[Soft]

01:14:036 (1,2) - The spacing doesn't seem right. When you compare it to 01:12:049 (6,7), you can see it looks more far apart than it is supposed to be.
Fixed~
[Adventure]

01:37:028 ~ 01:41:086 - Could try to keep the slowdown constant, not starting from each slider.
Fixed~
Also..... the .wav files for the sectionpass and sectionfail are still not being used since the breaks are too short. Unless you are REALLY going to use them, please remove it out of the song folder.
Deleted~
I'll do a recheck once the fixes are looked into. Just remind me to do so after.
Thanks whymeman~❤~
whymeman
Well done. Here's a bubble then.
aerisu_old
Thanks whymeman to come into !

Congrats Kino :)

Love ~ :D
RemmyX25
Ranked
Topic Starter
kino77
Thank so much guys~