If you have played osu! mode (but not taiko/ctb/mania) in osu! maps, its rank won't display in taiko/ctb/mania.
The reverse is not true: taiko/ctb/mania maps display taiko/ctb/mania rank in osu! mode if you have played it.
The result is you see more A/B/C ranks than your A/B/C ranks in osu!standard and I found it annoying.
1.play a taiko/ctb/mania map
2.switch to osu!standard mode
3.select this map and it displays taiko/ctb/mania rank
Last edited by MichealJohnson on , edited 2 times in total.
I believe in Spinoza's God who reveals himself in the orderly harmony of what exists, not in a God who concerns himself with fates and actions of mankind. --A. Einstein
I managed to replicate, but it's very specific.
1. Rank on a gamemode specific mapset (not sure if it works on just a single gamemode specific map in a standard mapset) or use an existing ranked play. It has to be set in the gamemode being played for it to work for a fresh rank. Ranking in a gamemode other than the selected gamemode will create a different bug.
2. Select a gamemode other than the gamemode you played/ranked.
3. Select Rank filter and select the letter grade of the rank you want to test with
4. Check to see that the map is not included in the list.
5. Search for the map (searching changes filter to Show All)
6. Select map
7. Change gamemode to match gamemode of map.
8. Cancel search
9. Select Rank filter again, and choose any other gamemode.
10. Map should appear in listing when it had not before
There are several other bugs related to Rank filter too. This one is the most specific though.
Undoing changes after testplay. Please support.
Want a mod? Please leave me a PM, and if you are capable of modding I would prefer to m4m with you. I'll look at maps in any state/length and maybe in return you could mod one of my maps, I would appreciate it! I know how to time, but I'm not an expert.
Mappers that inspire me: lesjuh, krisom, ztrot, NatsumeRin
Modders that inspire me: whymeman, blissfulyoshi, Charles445
Special Mention: awp
Users browsing this forum: None